“Best enchilada I've ever had”
Review of Miguelitos

Miguelitos
Ranked #29 of 100 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best enchilada I've ever had”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I had a chicken enchilada (the suza I think) that was excellent. Seriously the best one I've ever had… And that is saying something since I eat great Mexican food in Texas all the time. The white sauce that comes with your chips is most delicious as well!!

1 Thank Idahojoe1

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Always great atmosphere, service, and food! We like the warm, cozy atmosphere that Miguelitos offers. Our older kids like to wander around the shops nearby while my husband and I enjoy some wine and wait for our food. Great location for us.

Visited October 2012
Pomona, California
“Busy but worth the wait!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a 45 minute wait on a busy Saturday night but it was worth it. Staff was very friendly at every level and service was very good. The cheese dip was great as most have noted and unfortunately it led to a second basket of chips! I tried a house specialty-jumbo shrimp stuffed with cheese and peppers, wrapped in bacon, grilled and then dropped on jalapeño cheese sauce...delicious! My partner had carne asana tacos, bigger than expected and also very good. Overall, very good and I would definitely return!

Boston, MA
“Great food and good service.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The food at the place was extremely tasty and the portions were reasonably sized. The ambience was relaxed and laid back. The waiter was helpful and attentive. He refilled the salsa and water in a timely manner. As the previous posters have mentioned the cheezy salsa was delicious.

Gilbert, Arizona
“Great Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Don't miss this exceptional restaurant. Service was very good, food was excellent. Will look forward to another great meal

• Visited March 2013