“Great Atmosphere”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Churchill Avenue
Description: Vigilucci's is located on Orange Avenue next to the famous Hotel del Coronado. Dine with us in our "Oceano" room while viewing the magnificent Pacific Ocean or enjoy our "Murano" room overlooking Orange Avenue (named for the Murano glass chandeliers that decorate the room) while feasting on our authentic Italian ingredient laden entrees. In addition Vigilucci's has a full bar and happy hour is offered Monday through Friday from three to seven pm and Saturday & Sunday from eleven am to five pm. Masculine wood lines the custom made granite bar and lounge, where nightly tunes of the "Rat Pack" can be heard live on our baby grand piano. The "Oceano" room is open for dining or may be booked for parties up to 90 people. When dining in Coronado visit Vigilucci's Ristorante for an authentic Italian experience. -Buon Appetito! Roberto Vigilucci
Denver, Colorado
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Right on Orange Avenue and near the Del. This place is above the rest. Great service and the chicken parm was excellent. Great "fine" dining.

Visited September 2013

Austin, Texas
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food was excellent and the wait staff were helpful and professional.
There was a young man in front of the restaurant that let us look at the menus and escorted us up stairs into the dining room. He was delightful.

Visited October 2013
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I agree with positive comments by Anthony T. My husband is at a conference at the Del and had a limited lunch time. The restaurant is conveniently located in easy strolling distance and not overcrowded. The meal was paced perfectly for a timely but relaxed lunch. The restaurant decor is appealing and tables are well appointed. We ate at a lovely table with ocean view and were served by a gracious, attentive waiter. Our meal of soup, Caesar salad, and fresh-catch mahi-mahi with roasted vegetables and pasta al dente was excellent and affordable...a very nice meal. We may go back again before the week is out!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank luedemom
Glassboro, New Jersey
“Very nice lunch”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was in Coronado for a conference, and had about an hour left in my lunch break. I walked Orange Avenue to find a place to eat, and a pretty hostess at a podium directed me to the menu at Vigilucci's. She assured me that they could accomodate my schedule, so I thought, "Why not?" I am only sorry that I did not have more time to spend there. Vigilucci's is authentic Italian. The food was delicious and the service was attentive. I was in a rush, but I was not made to feel like I was in a rush. And I made my afternoon session, no problem. I would definitely go back the next time I'm at Coronado.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Anthony T
Greenwood, Indiana
“Great service and location”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Wait staff very attentive; food was quite good; good wine selection; easy access from The Del. would definitely eat there on a return visit.

Visited October 2013