“Upstairs off of street level.”

Vigilucci's Ristorante Coronado
Reserve with OpenTable
Vigilucci's Ristorante Coronado is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Churchill Avenue
Description: Vigilucci's is located on Orange Avenue next to the famous Hotel del Coronado. Dine with us in our "Oceano" room while viewing the magnificent Pacific Ocean or enjoy our "Murano" room overlooking Orange Avenue (named for the Murano glass chandeliers that decorate the room) while feasting on our authentic Italian ingredient laden entrees. In addition Vigilucci's has a full bar and happy hour is offered Monday through Friday from three to seven pm and Saturday & Sunday from eleven am to five pm. Masculine wood lines the custom made granite bar and lounge, where nightly tunes of the "Rat Pack" can be heard live on our baby grand piano. The "Oceano" room is open for dining or may be booked for parties up to 90 people. When dining in Coronado visit Vigilucci's Ristorante for an authentic Italian experience. -Buon Appetito! Roberto Vigilucci
Lake Arrowhead,CA
“Upstairs off of street level.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Totally enjoyed our meal at Vigiluccis. Fresh seafood, good service and a pleasant environment. My only draw back was we ordered a large seafood platter and would not order it again.

Visited September 2012

Portland, OR
“Italian cuisine on Coronado”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I arrived at San Diego's Lindbergh Field on Friday at noon. Having missed breakfast, I'd nibbled only on the peanuts provided by the airline and I was famished by the time I crossed the bridge and rolled into Coronado. After connecting with my son at NAS North Island, it was time to feast and Vigilucci's was highly recommended.
We were a bit early for the dinner crowd, but the service was prompt, attentive, and polished. The chicken parmigiana and veal Milanese were excellent! The wine list was tempting, but I had to drive. There is a balcony for those who wish to dine outdoors, but I appreciated the cool interior and quiet atmosphere. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner, and I look forward to the next opportunity to return.
There are several restaurants operated under the Vigilucci banner, but this is the only one in Coronado. I appreciated the recommendation and I pass it on to others. With the understanding that Coronado may be a bit off the beaten track for many in the San Diego area, may I say it's worth the drive and I'll add my recommendation as well. Make a reservation, and arrive hungry!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Sixgill
Ottawa
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had a great meal at Vigilucci's. It was our first night in Coronado after a long day of travel. We were not disappointed. We were seated by an open window while the breeze blew in from the ocean. The staff were charming (our waiter was from Italy and spoke heavily accented English) and knowledgeable. The salads were delicious- fresh, flavourful, lightly dressed. The pasta was divine. Homemade, fresh and perfectly prepared. The bill for four of us (with a glass of wine each for my husband and I) was well under$100. Fabulous!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Graymarmom
Secaucus, NJ
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had walked past this restaurant one evening after eating somewhere else, so I made dinner reservations for a Saturday night. We were seated within 5 minutes of arriving. The food was very very good. Service was wonderful - upscale enough without being pompous! I do recommend that you order your appetizer first, and hold off on ordering dinner until after you have finished with the appetizer - I had noticed that some tables were served their meal before the plates from the appetizers were cleared. Having seen this, we waited to order our dinner and it worked out perfectly - even able to have room dessert ordering this way. I had the veal with porcini mushrooms - delicious! My husband had homemade pasta with a Bolongese - also very good. Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2012
Scottsdale
“Authentic Italy!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We came here with 4 adults and 3 kids. The restaurant was very accommodating to our kids and seated us promptly. The service was spectacular and attentive. The food was superb and reminded us of Italy. The octopus appetizer was the bomb!! None of our entrees were anything less than perfect. The wine selection was very thorough and dug up great Italians. Love the Promis wine! Would come back in a heartbeat!