“Brigantine”

Brigantine Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Brigantine Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 105 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Adella Avenue
Description: Enjoy expertly prepared fresh seafood and steaks served in an elegant, nautically-themed atmosphere. Patio seating available.
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Decent food but a little pricey. Inside is kind of small, cramped. Waitress was very nice. Had a large group (14).

Write a ReviewReviews (1,260)

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Within walking distance to the del. we really enjoyed this meal. It was reasonably priced as well. I had the bouillabaisse. It was delicious. Fondue app was to die for! Finished with Mississippi mud pie. All the members of my family really enjoyed their meals. A large fried platter, grilled sole, fish tacos. They have some of the best fish tacos in the area.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had a good meal here, and they have a nice early dinner menu which includes appetizer, entree and dessert. We ordered off the regular menu and our food was good and plentiful. But we also ordered salads, which we felt were overpriced for the portion size. All in all, it was a good experience and they kept my iced tea glass full, which is always important. It was just a little pricey for what we got. We ate someplace on the San Diego waterfront the next day for a lot less.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I came here for lunch and had the blackened fish sandwich. It was very good, high quality fish. I came here based on the good reviews and found the atmosphere was nice, food was great, price (for lunch) reasonable. If I were back in town and wanted a nice seafood dinner I would try it.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We wandered in here trying to go to the nearby Mexican restaurant boy were we lucky! This place was great! We did not have a reservation on a Saturday night so we did not get a booth in the back but were directed to the bar area which was great. They even moved some table so that my group of six could sit together. Very accommodating for a group on a busy night.

The food was a value. I had Grilled Fish Tacos. They were outstanding. Two huge pieces of fish, my wife had the same dish and could not finish here second one. My son the Food Network guy had bacon wrap shrimp and praised them to no end. Other son had a huge pasta he enjoyed. The service was great as well of being so busy.

I would recommend this place and will come again