“Always my first stop in Coronado”

Brigantine Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Brigantine Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Adella Avenue
Description: Enjoy expertly prepared fresh seafood and steaks served in an elegant, nautically-themed atmosphere. Patio seating available.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always my first stop in Coronado”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have to admit my bias - I think their fish tacos are some of the best made. There, I've said it. With that, whenever we get to Coronado I make a point to have this be one of our first stops, even if it is for a quick fix. Rumor from the others I have been with is that they have a lot of other good things on the menu. Maybe someday I will try some of them. Plenty of seating options from traditional bar to some outdoor space. A wide selection of drinks. Parking can be a bit tricky. I think I may need to grab lunch there today.....

• Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
Tucson, Arizona
“Good food, ambience and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Check out happy hour in the bar, then head for diningroom for excellent dining experience. Well priced and customer service is superb. I left my hat and they mailed it back to me gratis!

• Visited April 2014
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“Great crab cakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Went for a quick supper, liked the location and tree top views from the restaurant. Food was good reasonably priced and served quickly. The crab cakes were very good indeed.

Visited February 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

All I can say is EXCELLENT.
The food was wonderful and the service was great.

You have to try this place, so good!

Visited October 2013
Sun City, Arizona
“Dinner was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Everything that we ordered was good. Service and personnel were fabulous. Husband loved the truffle fries.

Visited April 2014