“Yummy lunch!”

Brigantine Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Brigantine Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Adella Avenue
Description: Enjoy expertly prepared fresh seafood and steaks served in an elegant, nautically-themed atmosphere. Patio seating available.
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Yummy lunch!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We loved this place and the food! Very quaint and cute fish house. The calamari was excellent and they did something I've never seen before--fried banana peppers and served them with the calamari. So good. I loved my fish and chips and my husband had great fried fish tacos. OK, we went heavy on the fried food, so maybe we're biased, but everything was good good! Oh, and I think they have some of the best coleslaw we've ever eaten in our lives.

• Visited January 2013

• Hebrew first
Park Hill, Oklahoma
“Great dinner.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had a late dinner here one evening. Very cozy and romantic atmosphere. I ordered the soft shell crab, it was wonderful. My husband got the seafood platter and was very good. Nice menu with a good variety. The Bread served before dinner was wonderful.

• Visited December 2012
Dalhart, Texas
“In San Diego area a must place to eat”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Travelling from Texas with family wanted a sea food place in the Coronado area. of course went to my trip advisor and pulled up restaurants. Picked this and used Open table to book my reservations. Great Location Right across the street from the del Coronado hotel. Parking was a little challenging need a little patients. Allow your self time. Once inside the service was excellent even accommodation for our small grandchildren made them even feel welcome. Service was excellent atmosphere was nice and food was good. Overall great dinning experience . The Waitress very knowledgeable of the menu and honest. She did something that all restaurants should learn. Have high chairs ready serve the small children first so the adults can enjoy the experience. with out having to deal with fussy children waiting.. would recommend this restaurant for both groups and intimate gatherings.

Windsor, Colorado
“Great place for seafood”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was worried this place was too fancy for us, but actually it ended up being fantastic food, great service, at a great value. I had the fresh caught swordfish tacos which were tasty, then I added the hot sauce made just for Brigantine and it became AMAZING. We had bottomless chamagne brunch and our glasses were never empty. HIGHLY recommended if you want a neat spot near Hotel Del Coronado.

• Visited December 2012
San Diego, California
“Not My Favorite”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have had great meals at the Brigantine, and some not so great. It is a little pricy for what you get.

Visited October 2012