“I could live here”

and up
Coronado Island Segway Tour
Ranked #2 of 41 things to do in Coronado
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular surfing beach.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

A must see if you come to San Diego. We took the water ferry over and then walked to the beach. A long walk, but worth every minute. Very beautiful beach and loved all the military planes & helicopters flying over. My new favorite place!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The beach is clean, the water is cold and the view is amazing. Great place to relax and dream. The parking can be a little challenging.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Have been coming back to the San Diego area yearly since moving away 15 years ago! Without fail, I make the drive over the " curving, in mid-air" bridge almost every time and head over to this public beach! Clean, expansive, soft sand, amazing rocks, and the view of the Hotel Del Coronado all combine to make me smile the minute I walk onto the beach! Each beach in the San Diego area has its own flavor. Coronado Municipal Beach has it all... For families, lovers, dreamers and the active type. You won't be disappointed. And, you can even find free street parking most days!

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

My family lives in SoCal so when we go to see them we always stop here. I love the hotel the architecture is beautiful and there is something more beautiful about it everytime that I go in. But the beach was gorgeous I can't find words. Thursday was the best day that we went by far due to the fact that there weren't many people there so I wasn't dodgeing footballs American footballs volleyballs and frisbees from every direction which I was on the weekend. Te sand turns gold when it is wet and the sand was as soft as satin in my hands. Te beach is a beautiful walk on a beautiful island. But the only complaint was the population there on the weekend there were people everywhere. But the wind still felt glorious in my hair and I could smell the ocean. I was happy

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is one of the most beautiful beaches in the US. Parking is a problem as can be beach access. Still it's a terrific beach.