Review Highlights

Reviewed May 7, 2017
relaxwithme24
Glendale, Arizona
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

We went here for wine and paint night. It was truly a highlight of our trip. It was very casual and easy going. The instructer was aeesome. Great night!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2017

Just happened upon this place and found lots of great things. We ended up buying a few ornaments for the holidays.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

I purchased items at this gallery that were to be shipped to me at my home. I was told they would be shipped on Monday morning as I made my purchase on a Friday evening. I was also told that the shipping cost would be no more than $150. and would probably end up being much less. In short, the gallery made an unauthorized charge on my credit card for $300. when they finally shipped my stuff a full week after my purchase. After several calls and emails I finally got a shipping invoice and the actual shipping cost was $216. (with a $30 cost for labor included in that) The owner assured me that she would "make it right" and refund the difference. Over the phone she promised to send me a check for $150. because I was told that would be the max amount charged to my card. So far, she has made no effort to make good on any of her promises. However, I am not surprised because her story has changed several times. Which leads me to believe that either she lies or she has no idea what really goes on in her place of business. Both are unacceptable to me.
This is unfortunate because it's a great gallery with talented artists. I would encourage you to visit but I would NOT give them access to your credit card.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed December 23, 2016

As I was staying at the Hotel Del, I wanted to be able to walk everywhere, and there was ample shopping of all varieties all along Orange Ave near the hotel .... But I am a bit of a collector, and it was nice to find a really good gallery with higher end art works to review, rather than just another tourist shop

Date of experience: December 2016