“Okay for Happy Hour”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marguerite
Description: Landmark features a very diverse menu. We offer the finest in quality meats, chops, chicken and seafood coupled with innovative appetizers, unique salads, generous sides and indulgent desserts. Not to mention Landmark features a very boutique wine list with some of the finest wines in the world...
Reviewed December 13, 2011

This place has potential. It features nice decor after being completely renovated. There was a fireplace and live music the night we went. I had the Kobe sliders and they were great. I would expect they do great with their steaks. I also tried a couple of good Chardonnays. We had a group that was mingling on the patio mostly. The service was okay, but going to the bar for drinks was easier. The problems were with where we were located. We moved outside because inside tables were reserved, only to find that patio spots were also reserved at a certain time. I like to leisurely mingle, not with a time limit.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Some friends and I held a surprise birthday party at Landmark and thanks to them, it went very, very well. I had to make the arrangements remotely from Chicago. First, It was really nice to find an restaurant in Newport/Corona Del Mar that didn't charge for the spaceT. Second, they made it SO easy, accommodating all of our extra requests. They let us in early so that we could decorate our tables, they took our champagne and kept it cold, and they were quite solicitous in their attention to us. Mike (a manager?) saw that I was quite nervous (waiting for the big surprise moment), so he gave me a glass of wine on the house. I thought the food and drink (during happy hour) was just fine, and the entire party (17 people) appeared to enjoy themselves immensely. Total thumbs up! I would definitely do this again with them, and highly recommend them for their very accommodating attitude and great service. Thank you, Landmark!

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Had a nice dinner here on a tuesday night during hectic Beach Season . This place was quiet , we arrived early,6:30. Service a bit slow but food was good and wine was well priced

Reviewed February 22, 2010

The bar scene here is definately not for the over 30 crowd. Packed with the jeans wearing young culture.
(I am not passing any comments on the restaurant - - I only visited the bar.)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook