“Quick and Good”
Review of Chronic Taco

Chronic Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Recommend this Chronic Tacos for a quick carry out. Seating very limited. Food is inexpensive and very tasty. You will find better tacos elsewhere but rarely with such ease. Great to stop in for a carry-out supper.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was starving and wanted a fast and casual lunch, beyond the typical fast food places.
Googled this place and took a leap of faith.
Small place, limited seating overlooking a parking lot.
But once the food came, it was a lot more than I expected.
I had the fish burrito, my friends had fish tacos, and tortas.
I was able to try them and they were pretty tasty.
This meal by no means is the best meal of my life, but it was well above average. So good that I would return, even go out of my way. Inexpensive.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My beef tacos were not very good. Very plain and no flavor. Beef was very tough. My wife had shrimp tacos and liked them - until later. They tore her up. That's the best way to put it. It's really expensive for a walk up / take out place. They have 3-4 tables for three outside but most people get it to go. I really wasn't impressed. I could sense they got a little annoyed because we were tourists also.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We eat here every trip to crystal cove ,luv it!! Nachos and tacos the best. My kids like ther burritos.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stopped by this Chronic Taco while shopping in the area. The Parking Lot is small sharing with a Flower stand and several other stores. There are three tables out front with stools to sit at. Inside is the counter with many of the food items in front of you behind glass and a soda fountain at the end of the counter. I had a Buritto that he made as I picked the ingredients and he put it together for me. My friend had the Fish Tacos with the grilled fish. Both were delicious and filling. There appeared to be a countinuous line ordering with school kids and Blue collar workers. I used the restroom which was spotless and also doubled as their storage room. This is a great place for a quick bite on the go or to take home.

1  Thank MichaelBronx