“One of the best I have ever been to!”
Review of Bandera

Bandera
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: American Cooking with a Southwestern Flavor.
New York City, New York
“One of the best I have ever been to!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Oh my god, was the food delicious or what ... It's just amazing ... everything we ordered on the table was fantastic ... not just very good, FANTASTIC!!

I would highly recommend it for folks who visit the area. The place is lively even on weekdays and expect to wait at least 30mins on weekdays to get a table.

They have a nice bar area where you can get started with the drinks. They have a full bar on the offer. I fancied that they had sugar-free Mojitos which were good!

For the food, everything was amazing ... we had Grilled Artichoke (4 out of 5) and Iron skillet cornbread (5/5) ... in fact, the best cornbread I've ever had! The main course included the following on the table: Mediterranean Sea Bass (5/5), Filet Mignon (4.5/5) and their special rib eyes (5/5).

Remember, this is on the expensive side ad you would see a lot of business folks ... and, honestly, I also saw a lot of young gals who would hang out with older dudes who brought out their big cars! Makes it fun for people watching as well :))

Highly Recommend as it turned out to be one of the best I ever been too where everything comes out that yummy!

• Visited October 2012

Saronno, Italy
“It definitely might be better”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I wanted to try the Bandera as I drove by it many times. When I finally went I have to say that the experience it was bit of a disappointment. Everything in the location and the service is great. The place is very nice and the waitress was extremely nice and useful. The only problem was that the food was so and so. Don't get me wrong. What we ate was good, but without personality and a little bit overpriced. Being Corona del Mar you have to expect the price, but honestly I was expecting something better.

• Visited October 2012
Newport Coast
“Amazing Chicken!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

They have the best rotisserie chicken! It's so juicy and is prepared with a great sauce. The cornbread appetizer is also highly recommended as it is served hot in a pan and it's a sensation of flavors. The mashed potatoes here are also my favorites. You can't go wrong with this place!

Visited September 2012
Orange County, CA
“They got the formula down”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Normally, I don't care for corporate restaurants, but Bandera (and its siblings Gulfstream and Houston's) have really nailed some great appetizers. The roasted artichokes are fabulous. The drinks are terrific, and the portions are so big it's easy to share an entree. My only complaint is that they rush diners.

“Great everything”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The best corn bread anywhere. Nice menu with wonderful food. Service is mostly very good. This is owned buy the same company that owns Houstons.

Visited December 2011