“Relax”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #2 of 373 Restaurants in Corona
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CORONA RESTAURANT: DINING, CATERING, TAKE-OUT AND GIFT CARDS We have a lakeside patio. We also have a large indoor area with room for up to 30 guests and beautiful view of the twin lakes. Large-party reservations are available but fill up quickly. Call to speak with a manager today. Custom, pre-set menus also available (requires advanced notice).
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Love their sweet smashed potatoes. Chopped salad with Tri Tip is a favorite. Good bread. Only thing bad is I dont think their fish is wild, its farmed.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I have been to 7 different wood ranch Barbque restaurants and havnt been disappointed the service is always great and the food is amazing my favorite is the giant short riib it's gigantic and tasty my wife loves the chicken Ohhhhh Don't forget to eat the hand cooked tasty rolls Ask for then straight from the oven yummmmmmmy

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We went there to have dinner recommended by a couple of friends. I had a chance to taste the chips with guacamole, salad with salmon and a Steak with Mac and Cheese. The food was really good, and the mac and cheese, amazing! The best mac and cheese I had so far! The restaurant was really nice and cosy. Service really good!! The day after, we got a chance to taste their Coleslaw at a BBQ in Corona, and guess what? Also the best Coleslaw!!!! It is from now on on our list of favorite places for when we´re back in the States!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was nice to find a place to stop after walking around the Shops at Dos Lagos in Corona, CA. The bread is just wonderful! My wife got a pulled pork sandwich, which she enjoyed, but did not feel it was exactly worth the $12.95 paid. I, however, had the WR BBQ Combo with three items: Tri Tip, Baby Back Ribs and Beef Ribs. $25,95 was on target for the amount of food offered, and was messy (of course), yet delicious! I do recommend the Original Peanut Coleslaw as one of your two sides. Based on all this, the next time we go, we can split the platter that I had, since there was plenty.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The restaraunt is decorated nice and the atmosphere good. The food was overpriced. Service was ok, kinda slow. I had the tri tip mushroom soup. The salt content overpowered the whole dish. It was very dark beef broth and really not very tasty. I also had the Natalie's salad, it was good except that it was drenched in dressing. Order the dressing on the side. My husband had the brisket and thought it was good but overdone. The peach habanero sauce was tasty and spicy. Macaroni and cheese was good. Overall it was just run of the mill. I would not go back. There are many other choices in Dos Lagos that are worth the same money.

Been to Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill? Share your experiences!