“So-so.”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #2 of 371 Restaurants in Corona
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CORONA RESTAURANT: DINING, CATERING, TAKE-OUT AND GIFT CARDS We have a lakeside patio. We also have a large indoor area with room for up to 30 guests and beautiful view of the twin lakes. Large-party reservations are available but fill up quickly. Call to speak with a manager today. Custom, pre-set menus also available (requires advanced notice).
Los Angeles, California
“So-so.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via Local Picks

I've been here several times. They cater to a slightly upscale demographic. The service is generally pretty good, and the interior/exterior decor is very appropriate. I like their steaks, burgers, etc., but ironically I wouldn't come here for the BBQ. There's better, more authentic BBQ to be had for a lower price at some of the other area BBQ chains, as well as at some the local Ma & Pa BBQ places.

1 Thank the_ambler_rambler

Corona, California
“Good food-good prices”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nice variety-healthy choices. The whole family can find something to eat on their menu...the bar is nice too!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank brandieaston
Fairfield, California
“Nothing wrong with this meal”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I've eaten here twice, and both meals were excellent! The first time I had the bbq chicken breast and bbq pulled pork combo. Excellent, and more than enough food. Dessert was the peach cobbler, also very good.
The second meal was the bq tri-tip, bbq chicken breast combo. Dessert was the oreo-ice cream dish. Again, another excellent meal.
The breads here are excellent, if a bit heavy on the olive oil; the service both times was excellent (different servers each time). The decor is heavy on wood and iron, and very nicely done. The price was excellent.
We will definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Curt T
Corona, California
“Mmm.....Tri Tip!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The wonderful smell entices me to enter, the good food keeps me coming back! Sometimes we sit in the bar, other times the regular restaurant.

The first introduction one has to Wood Ranch (WR) is the garlic rolls that are served warm, soft and tasty. It is hard not to ask for extras!

I have been to this WR several times and have tried a few different entrees. When I want something on the lighter side, I order the house salad which comes with corn and cucumbers and I add tri tip. A small is plenty of food. When I want something more substantial, I order the filet (medium rare). It comes with a side and I always choose the mashed potatoes. There is something that they add to them that makes them creamy and very flavorful!

My favorite cocktail to order is the raspberry pomegranate martini. I love the refreshing taste. It is $10 so I have to make sure to sip it slowly.

It seemed as if the last few times I had gone that the food quality had not been as good as I had remembered. Mostly I had trouble with steak being either under or over cooked. But tonight it was quite good. I had the salad as mentioned above. My husband had the pulled pork sliders which he enjoyed.

We have always had good service. We had Gina for our waitress tonight. She was very attentive. We sent her for several extras (more iced tea, more ranch dressing, more water, croutons that were missing from my salad) and each time she responded quickly and with a smile.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank SusanM05
Redlands, California
“A hidden GEM!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Our freinds took us to Wood Ranch last night and what a great suprise. Not your typical steak house with absolutley great BBQ Ribs, chicken and mouth watering Tri Tip. The restaurant hoas an outside fireplace to enjoy before or after the meal and the service was top notch. Although the restaurant is a distance from our house, we will definately eat there again. We has BBQ Beef ribs (huge) and BBQ tri tip with a Tri Tip soup(the best ever) and neverending fresh rolls with garlic. There are great sides you can have with the meal and all in satisfying amounts. The place was packed, yet there was no wait. If a restaurant is busy on a weeknight then that tells you something as well. Well worth the visit, you won't be disaapointed! Four extremely large dinners, soups and a bottle of wine with additional drinks all under $100.00

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank mitchall m

Been to Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill? Share your experiences!