“Great Place To Eat”

Add it.
Coco's Bakery Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is not your standard Coco's. We stayed next door so we had the opportunity to eat here several times. Best steak and eggs we have had anywhere. Steak was always perfectly cooked. This is rare. Lunch and dinner were great as well. We were welcomed back each time we went to eat there. It made us feel at home. All servers were attentive. Kim, the manager there made sure our dining experience was the best we could have. She took the time to talk with us and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We will be visiting them again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Your basic coffee shop type restaurant. Average food, and we had good service. The pie was good. The location is convenient. Will try breakfast.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good Breakfast, close to motel, waitress was nice didnt wait too long

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Terrible service! I ordered a Thanksgiving meal for pickup 1 week before over the phone. I arrived on the day of pickup and the employees were so disorganized. They forgot my name and order. I had to wait 40 mins for an order that was placed a week before! Besides the terrible service the dinner was pretty good, great bread stuffing and juicy turkey breast. The Pumpkin and Strawberry and Cream Cheese Pie were awesome! So in turn, Bad service, but great Pies!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Coco's has been in Corona for many many years. I suspect they survive because their loyal customers - many of whom are now grey haired and slow moving - have been coming here for all those years. Many of the patrons on a weekday evening appeared to be seniors.

I was dining with an older couple and noticed that the "Senior" prices are very reasonable. Both of my older friends got a good value for their money, with fairly large portions. One had fish-n-chips and the other fried shrimp. I'm not sure their dinners should even be mentioned in the same sentence with "gourmet", but they seemed to like them okay.

I had the new "Picnic Chicken and BLT Wedge". It sounds odd, but actually was pretty good - a broiled chicken breast, hard boiled eggs, candied walnuts and the BLT wedge. I also had a cup of Tomato Basil soup which was fine.

The fresh bread was very good, and included both dark wheat and white bread, thick and crusty. The bread was the high point of my dinner, which otherwise was good but only slightly above average overall.

Service was only fair, but perhaps our waitress was just not very good. She was slow to arrive and then mixed up our orders, but eventually everything worked out okay.

So overall an average to good dinner, nothing memorable, but with good prices.

1  Thank half-Brit