“Okay, nothing great”

Eduardo's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 372 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We specialize in fresh authentic Mexican Food. We prepare all of our dishes starting from scratch; including Salsas, Aguas Frescas, etc. Our most popular dishes; For breakfast; Chilaquiles and Rajitas. Luch; Carnitas and Chile Relleno. Dinner; Carnitas and Carne Asada. Also, our Tlalpeña Soup is very popular. Eduardo's is moving gradually to more healthier options, including Steam or Grilled Vegetables, Frijoles de la Olla (Whole Beans) and adding more options in Salads. We humbly can say that we are very well known in the community of Corona and for 19 years have had the chance to meet a lot of people and made very good friends. Actually, the vast majority of our visitors are perceived and treated as good friends.
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I've heard several locals rave about Eduardo's but I just don't get it. I think it's average Mexican food.

I went to Eduardo's for lunch the other day and I stood there, waiting to be seated, while employee after employee walked by. It's as though I was invisible.

My lunch was good but nothing special. I thought the prices were fair and the plates generous, but that's typical for most Mexican food restaurants. I'm not opposed to going back, but I won't go out of my way to return either. My quest for the best Mexican food in Corona continues!

1  Thank Loveformargaritas
Salvador C, Manager at Eduardo's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Hello there. First of all I would like to thank you for you business and for taking the time to reviewing and rating us. I am glad you think prices and portions are not bad.. I see you were not very satisfied with your dish. I wish I knew what you had for lunch. We have a good variety and I would suggest Carnitas if you visit us again. And about our staff not greeting you promptly, I have to honestly say that this happens from time to time, no usually, but...things happen for various reasons sometimes. Also, I woulde like to say that I have personally being working on customer service very closely in the last few months. I hope that if you visit us in the future, you will have a much better experience. Sincerely, Salvador C.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We have been coming to Edwardos for many years the food cant be beat. great salsa and chips. excellent chili rellenos, family atmosphere- sit down dining.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Absolutely my favorite breakfast in Corona. The chilaquiles are awesome, as is the machaca -really everything! I eat here every time I visit Corona.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 21, 2009

Great place to get in and out. Is a sit down restaurant, but acts like fast food. The waitresses have electronic palm pilots that transmit the information on the spot. The food is also very cheap. Great place for lunch.

1  Thank lcbarnard
Reviewed October 7, 2008

By far this is the best "sit-down" Mexican food restaurant in Corona. With over 50+ options within the city this comes closest to authentic Mexican food. Forget Miguel's (went downhill with the move 5+ years ago), Rodrigos (not authentic), the hole in the walls, the rapid name changers, and all the big chain restaurants. This place is the best in Corona. Large portions, excellent food, and reasonable prices. Highly recommended by a local who has tried them all.

1  Thank circlecitypsycho