“Good food, good service, comfortable”
Review of Hunny's Restaurant

Hunny's Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 371 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Hunny's has been in Corona for ages, and now is on the east side of Main Street in a pleasant building. The decor is sort of "down-home" with some interesting photos in the entryway.

My elderly mom and I enjoyed our lunch here. She had the veggie sandwich which had avocado, tomato and I think something else I can't remember. I had a grilled chicken breast sandwich with cream cheese, cranberry, and lettuce on fresh Focacia bread. It was very good! I ate half of it for my lunch then ate the rest of it for breakfast the next day and it was still good :-)

With sandwiches, you have the option of soup, salad, fries, potato salad or fruit. Portions are good sized although I feel the prices are a touch on the high side.

Service was prompt and friendly and the seating is comfortable in an old-fashioned neighbourhood cafe`style.

We'll go back :-)

There are newer reviews for Hunny's Restaurant

Reviewed February 1, 2008

yikes......the tea and coffee tasted like they had an ashtray dumped in them. the potatoes were cold and clammy. the bacon was burnt. the toast was stale. the service was non-chalant. I see they have moved across the street, maybe things are better now...at least I sure hope so.

4  Thank BKIND

Been to Hunny's Restaurant? Share your experiences!