“Stayed for 3 wks”

Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Corona
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stayed here for 3 weeks while I was arranging housing for our family's move to CA. The staff at the desk were extremely helpful and professional. The rooms were comfortable and well maintained. Overall this hotel had a high level of cleanliness and a very friendly staff. Bed sheets and towels were very clean. Only issue I had was with the internet, which was down for a day or so.

• Stayed: April 2014
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear LilyCat1981,

Thank you for choosing our hotel! We would also like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to know your 3 week stay was comfortable. Thank you for complimenting our professional and friendly team. We cannot wait to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

It was a great surprise on what the room looked like. It was very comfortable and clean without any flaws. My birthday was made very special because of the location from the Glenn Ivy spa! It was my first visit to your hotel and I would stay at it again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Sherell T,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased your birthday was made special thanks to our hotel and its close proximity to Glen Ivy. We are also glad you found your accommodations to be comfortable and clean without any flaws. We cannot wait to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Quiet and clean. Room was organized well with spacious areas and separate sitting area. Breakfast was okay and dinner an added plus. Beds are comfortable with enough pillows. Front desk was helpful with questions asked. It would have been nice to have stair or access to the side of the building by parking so we wouldn't have to walk down side of hotel to gated entrance was the only downside of this property.

Room Tip: ask for first floor room so you have better access to the room
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gail V

Dear Gail V,

It was a pleasure welcoming you recently! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor to let others know about your recent experience at our hotel. We are pleased you found the accommodations to be quiet, clean, comfortable and spacious. We are also thrilled you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and dinner. Thank you for complimenting our team; it is our pleasure to provide exceptional service. We cannot wait to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Jim Keeby, General Manager, automated email asking about my stay... not that they really cared because they didn't reply or do anything about the problem. I offered to have them respond before my reviews, but 4 days later - nothing!!

Here is my email and review in case it happens to you:

Hi Jim,

Well, if you really want to know how our stay was, I will be more than happy to let you know before reviewing it on trip advisor...

Both nights we were awakened by clicking/knocking sounds. Upon check out, I informed the front desk. Gentlemen told me, oh yeah, that was from water expansion something or another due to rain/moisture dripping. I explained how disappointing that was, and his rationale for the noise was both an explanation and an implied apology because that was all he said of the matter even after I literally told him that part of our stay sucked. Not an apology or a statement that the known problem would be addressed - sucks for the next guest...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, Corporate Director of Marketing & Revenue at Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear VeroHer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor and we truly appreciate your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced and the lack of communication. We will be following up with the General Manager to see if a resolution can be found for the problems experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Matt Hildebrant
Corporate Director of Marketing & Revenue

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stayed at the Ayers Suites while traveling for business in April of 2014. I was concerned about the noise level since it's so close to the highway, but it was really quiet. They have a complimentary breakfast in the mornings and a Manager's Reception in the evenings. Both are great, My room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

When I mentioned that I the AC wasn't working well in my room when I checked out, the gentleman at the front desk gave me a discount for my inconvenience.

I would stay here again if I ever go back to Corona. The price was right (even without the discount), and I was made to feel welcome and that my business was appreciated!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Mandi W,

It was a pleasure welcoming you recently. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor to let others know about your recent experience at our hotel. We are pleased to know you found your room accommodations to be clean, spacious and comfortable. We are also thrilled you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and Manager's Reception Monday thru Thursday. Thank you for complimenting our friendly and welcoming team. It is our utmost pleasure to provide excellent service. We cannot wait to welcome you again the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Great location, excellent breakfast, great service, good people. Helped with our twins and got us settled in. We were concerned about beds for our rambunctious 2 year olds. We knew sleeping with the twins in our bed wouldn't work. The people at the hotel set up beds, put us on the first floor and catered to our needs. My only complaint is that the beds were hard and the pillows too soft, I had to use 3 to support my neck. Otherwise, thank you for good service

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Billyjay54
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Billyjay54,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor to let others know about your recent experience at our hotel. We are pleased to know you found the location convenient and the service helpful and conducive to a comfortable stay with your twins. It is our pleasure to accommodate our guests needs as best as possible. We hope to welcome you again in the near future. Thank you again for choosing our hotel!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were impressed with the breakfast servers, who were friendlier than usual and took the time to talk to us while still preparing, serving, and cleaning up a good meal. I liked the big rooms! There was plenty of space for everything.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family