Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Welcome Inn(Corona)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsglen ivysausagehappy hourrooms were very cleanvery nice hotelhot breakfastpotatoesgreat breakfasteggsroom keyexcellent staybed was very comfortableoatmealgreat place to stayfront desk stafffull kitchenno elevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2007

I am well traveled and must say with no hesitations that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. $90 a night for a suit is crazy for almost anywhere else you will travel but that’s what I was charged. It is right off a highway- convenient yet I could not hear the traffic. Right next door to a yummy Mexican restaurant (take a left out the front door and there it is).
Here is the best part of the hotel- request a 3rd floor corner room (such as 3319) because it has a vaulted ceiling that is just gorgeous! I still cant get over how nice this room was. I was however in the building on teh right if you are looking at teh two - this is the one that holds the breakfast in teh morning and with rooms that open to the inside. The other building has rooms that open to the outside like a motel- dont know how those rooms are. I loved my suite however.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2007

While it has a layout like a motel (each room is entered from the outside), the rooms are quite nice. Comparable to a Holiday Inn, probably. I booked the room via Hotwire.com, and while it wasn't where I was hoping it would be (Riverside), its location is not bad (15 minutes from Riverside). Front desk clerk was friendly, and entire facility was clean. While it is close to the freeway, I could not hear any noise whatsoever (my room was second floor overlooking the pool). If you want to save a little money over the Marriott or Mission Inn in Riverside, and don't mind driving an extra 15 minutes, this is not a bad place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 16, 2006

This hotel was a very nice stay - but beware: the room was so dark, the hotel must cater to vampires! We can understand that there's no point in wasting power and fluorescent bulbs are showing up in hotels across the country. But 12 watts? Let's be reasonable. I had to use 2 lamps on one nightstand just to read before going to sleep.

To shed some light on other hotel features, the Ayres is a nice, upscale place. The rooms are spaceous, clean, and decorated in this "olde world style". The desk clerks with helpful and efficient. The room was quiet: no noise from the hall or outside. Breakfast was simple, but with variety. The wireless internet was a quick and easy connection. There are plenty of shopping and dining options within an easy walking distance. It was nice to see a hotel security guard after dark. Whether he stayed around until 3AM, I didn't check. If you have mobility problems, ask for a room on the first floor because this place does not have an elevator (saving electricity again?)

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 2, 2006

We had a softball team to get rooms for. They were so nice to accomodate us. We had a wonderful breakfast that filled our bellies for hours! You can tell customer service is there #1 priority. Nancy exceeded our expectations and we thank her. We had wonderful rooms and the beds were so comfortable. It was nice to have a mini kitchen to fix late night snacks for the girls!!! The only thing was a towel shortage @ the pool, but they were trying to take care of it ASAP. So it would be wise to bring your own pool towel. We were in the 2nd building which im sure was alot more quiter then the rooms by the pool!! there were tons of kids there that weekend. Great overall experience. We will stay again!!

Reviewed June 5, 2006

Great Value, rooms clean and large, breakfast wonderful, recommend the pancakes!

• Stayed: June 2006