“What an convenient pleasant experience”

Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Corona
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Excellent location, lots of shopping in the area and freeway friendly. Excellent staff very willing to accommodate. Will stay there again. Clean and comfortable. Great breakfast. I had never heard of The Ayres before. So glad I know of it now. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Excellent location, near freeway, and restaurants. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is exceptionally good and plentiful. Ayres Inn Corona East is my home away from home. Oh yeah, the walls are not so thin, I have never heard my neighbors - LOL. Hotel rate is great.

Room Tip: Hotel doesn't have elevator, I have bad knees so I always stay on the lower floor. Never had a b...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Mary P.,

Thank you for writing such a fantastic review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed its location in proximity to the freeway and restaurants. We also appreciate that you find our hotel to be your home away from home. We are very grateful for your recommendation and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Clean and comfortable. Good location near freeways and restaurants/shopping. Excellent full breakfast. Helpful, friendly staff. Large, comfortable rooms. Have stayed here many times. Always a good experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Leonard,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback, it is truly our goal to provide excellent service. We are pleased that you found the accommodations to be clean and comfortable. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the complimentary American breakfast buffet. We hope to continue to welcome you in the near future, thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had never heard of the Ayres Inn Corona East but what a wonderful surprise when I arrived! The check in staff were so pleasant and the atmosphere reminded me of a Bed and Breakfast. The rooms were delightfully decorated and the cleanest of any hotel I have ever stayed at. The breakfast was great. The checkout was easy. I loved all of the pictures throughout the Inn and the lobby is so welcoming. Now that I know there are other Ayres Inns, I will definitely refer my clients, family and friends. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Wow! Was our first impression and still is! We had no idea nor information about the Ayres Inn Corona East - just needed a place to stay. We were impressed and pleased from check in to check out! A very charming, romantic place. It was the feel of a Bed and Breakfast in a Hotel. We learned there are many of the Ayres Hotels in California - we will look for them during our travels!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Although the staff was friendly and the Inn clean and comfortable, the noises prevented any attempt at sleep. All night long you could hear the traffic from the freeway outside. There were train whistles as well throughout the night. In addition, you could hear people in the hallway and directly above (on the second floor) as the jumped up and down. There was also a pinging sound routinely coming from either the pipes or the refrigerator.

My original plan was to try and sleep in, but the people upstairs began bouncing up and down at exactly 6:00 a.m. So, that ended my attempt at sleep. You should also be aware that there is no elevator to go to the Second Floor.

For the price, I would not recommend staying here and I certainly won't again. I would like to add that I have stayed at the Ayres Inn in Mission Viejo and it was wonderful!

Room Tip: I cannot recommend staying at this hotel.
Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank xmas2n
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Xmas2n,

Thank you for your candid review and for choosing our hotel for your stay. It is always a delight to hear that our team members were very hospitable during the duration of your visit but we do apologize if you did not have a more pleasant and restful sleep. We are always more than happy to move a guest to a more suitable room should we be informed of the issue, and I am sorry if this was not a possibility during your visit. We hope this has not soured you on our hotel and that we will still have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean..great location near stores and restaurants. No room service or elevator but not a big deal!
breakfast was delicious and hospitality hours were great. Family friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corona
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Best Western Corona
Best Western Corona
#5 of 14 in Corona
SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Residence Inn Corona Riverside
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East

Been to Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside? Share your experiences!