“Great hotel!”

Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Corona
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times over the last four years, as our youngest attends one of the colleges in the area. Very clean, very friendly and helpful staff, well appointed rooms, good breakfasts...at a very reasonable price.
My youngest is graduating in June, and as I was making our reservation for the graduation weekend I found myself experiencing a twinge of remorse that we would no longer have a reason to stay at this place.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms directly above the dining area if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This hotel is the best. Every time I know I'm going to stay here it makes me feel at ease. Personally I do not staying at hotels to much because of a germ thing I have but at this place I always feel comfortable. I know they keep every room clean and ready. The best part is there full breakfast. no need to leave the area for food in the morning. They have it all. The staff is great and the front desk makes you feel right at home. I would stay here anytime.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank lizzyseys
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My stay was brief but pleasant. Everything was as it was described and the price was very reasonable for a quality experience. Assistance is available if you need it but no one will intrude to offer unsolicited help. Personnel are down to earth and friendly.

Room Tip: I didn't see any bad room locations.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

What a nice hotel. The staff was so nice, helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable, great shower, etc. All the things you look for in a nice hotel. A good breakfast. We arrived after dinner and were surprised in the morning when we looked outside and saw how close we were to the freeway, you couldn't hear it at all.
We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We chose a king suite that had a pull out couch bed for our two daughters. It worked perfectly for t...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel exceeded our expectations on many levels. The staff was very friendly and helpful and willing to go out of their way to accommodate our needs. The rooms were well appointed with elegance and charm and an outstanding value for what we paid. If your looking for a quality hotel with excellent service I would highly recommend Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had never heard of Ayres Inn. It was recommended to me by one of the locals and I was very pleasantly surprised. The rates were excellent compared to the quality of the facility. It felt like a nice Hyatt but did break my budget. :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Robert -

Thank you so much for taking a chance on an unknown hotel! We love getting the opportunity to surprise a guest with how comfortable a stay at our hotel can be. I am thrilled you found everything in order and hope you will visit again very soon.

Warm regards,

Scott Smith

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Rooms are so nice and the people are so friendly. Nice breakfast, too! Love this place! I highly recommend it. It's also just off the freeway for easy access and shopping and places to eat are close by, too.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Denise W -

Thank you so much for your succinct review of our hotel. We are always pleased to know that our location and service have contributed to a comfortable stay. We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Safe travels,

Scott Smith

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corona
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Best Western Corona
Best Western Corona
#5 of 14 in Corona
Residence Inn Corona Riverside
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East

Been to Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside? Share your experiences!