“Great Value! Who could ask for more?”

Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Corona
GreenLeadersGold level
Tucson
“Great Value! Who could ask for more?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

My wife and I enjoyed the cozy room, the comfortable bed, a very nice breakfast buffet and the friendly staff at the Ayres Inn Corona. It's a very convenient location when in the inland empire! Look forward to staying there again soon!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

Due to family illness, we stayed close to Kaiser Hospital in Riverside at this hotel. So far, we have stayed there three times in 6 weeks.
One of the most valuable things I can say is the consistency of the quality of the rooms, their cleanness, the decor, the beds and bedding. The bed is extremely comfortable. There is free wi-fi in the room as well as a computer for use in the common area.
Each night, they have complimentary wine, beer, soda, and snacks, depending on what your tastes are. Plus there are homemade cookies which go fast so can't count on them.
In the morning, they have complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, pancakes, biscuits, sausages. In addition, there is juice, cereal, cinnamon buns, yogurt, and fruit. The setting for breakfast is pleasant and always seems to be orderly and clean. I enjoy it each time I go. The coffee is very good and always on even after breakfast.
The hotel itself is worth the stay but the surrounding restaurants and businesses are really incredible for a traveller. There is Costco on one side in a shopping center with Starbucks. On another side is a big Walmart shopping center with a Sally's beauty supply. This came in handy as I needed hair products and a new brush as I forgot mine one of the visits.
One night we walked to Mimi's restaurant which is in the same parking lot as hotel. The next night we ate at El Torito. There is another restaurant on site but forgot name.
It is always a relaxing and comfortable to stay at this hotel. They are very accommodating, even if request for room is last minute.
Almost forgot to mention pool and jacuzzi is nice and private with a patio close even though I was not able to use it. It made me wish I had brought my suit.
Hotel room windows open so you can get fresh air which is a definite plus for me. I always feel claustrophobic in rooms without natural light. This one is very pleasant and allows one to enjoy the morning air.

This hotel is about 3 exits away from the hospital so only takes about 5 minutes to get there.

Room Tip: all rooms I have stayed in are good and have been on first floor. There is no noise from other room...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

I am staying at this hotel right now because we're taking our son to orientation at California Baptist tomorrow . From the moment I walked in, I was pleasantly surprised. The lobby is lovely and the service is excellent. The rooms are good sized, very clean, and beautifully decorated. The complimentary buffet breakfast was excellent, offering many hot and cold options. *The only cons were that the hotel is situated behind a strip mall, and was difficult to find; also there is no elevator to the second floor. BUT don't let either of these issues deter you. This is a beautiful hotel and a great place to stay. And a great value with the special rates for CBU!

• Stayed August 2011
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

This is one of a very small chain. We got a good rate, around $50. All we had to go on was the website, and since we had never heard of the place we weren't expecting much.

What a great piece of luck it turned out! As we entered we wondered if we had made a mistake. I thought we must be in one of the other sites in their chain. It couldn't be that we got this place for $50, it seemed much to beautiful and elegant for that price. Turned out we were in the right place and we loved it. (Some of our relatives who visited us even commented we must be doing well to afford this place.) I especially appreciated the bed. It's their own 'formula' and I only wish I had one at home.

Some reviewers have commented on the fact that the hotel doesn't have an elevator. In some ways I thought not having on added to the atmosphere. It's only a couple of stories after all. Most of us could benefit from the exercise!

Room Tip: There is one side much quieter than the other. Just ask.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ioyandra
Las Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

Awesome hotel, great peeps, great rooms, awesome free hot breakfast, GREAT price, great location! Lots of restaurants/bars close by. Doubt you will find a better place than this for the money!

Room Tip: Believe all the rooms are great! Would rat
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Martinez, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

Stayed here just one night on 8.2.11 and was quite impressed. Hotel staff excellent; free breakfast and computer. But the best was the room. We had a very comfortable King bed in a room that included a leather couch, flat screen TV and fancy drapes, etc. My wife loved it! Also a marble table, plus a business table/desk and a small dining table - all of which appeared quite new. The Fitness room was immaculate as was the rest of the hotel.

I was quite impressed especially considering Priceline only had this a 2.5 * Hotel. I would have rated it easily ***.

The only negatives I have is that their swimming pool didn't open until 10am and I like to take daily 6-7am swims. But since I am a member of 24 Hour Fitness, I just went to the one about a mile away to swim. They also had no elevator but that didn't matter to me at all.

I've heard good things about Ayres and this hotel confirmed those reports.

Vince P

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Napa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

We enjoyed a lovely stay with the same consistent service and amenities we experienced last year at the Ayers Inn in Anaheim. Having friendly staff, excellent breakfast, a pool and spa really made out stay. For only $24 more a night, we experienced the nicest stay of a three day road trip. The only thing keeping us from giving it 5 stars is there was no elevator to the 2nd floor. We plan to stay at Ayers for all future SoCal trips!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corona
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
BEST WESTERN Corona
BEST WESTERN Corona
#5 of 14 in Corona
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Residence Inn Corona Riverside
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East

Been to Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside? Share your experiences!