Best Western Corona
$109
$65
$68
$110
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanpool jacuzziparking lotcontinental breakfastplace to staygas stationrefrigerator and microwavesoccer tournamentfeel comfortablebiscuits and gravyconvenient locationnice staystayed for nightseasy accessyogurthome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2008

Not sure about the accuracy of the previous review, they might be mistaken about where they stayed. Corona is not a 5 stars resort destination, but the Kings Inn is one of the best around.

We stayed for 2 nights at the Kings Inn. Our double queen room was clean and nicely furnished with microwave and fridge which is useful when 2 great restaurants are next door. Don't even need to drive there it's the same parking lot. Also Corona was hot and our kids loved the pool.

With my family I definitely prefer to stay in a Best Western. This one is a nice one for an average price. If you book in advance you can get the internet only rate which is a deal.

Sure if you travel by yourself and are not impressed by a spacious room, motel 6 is cheaper but the connotation isn’t a positive one. When I travel by myself and work a lot I’m tired and I want a place where I feel comfortable and when I travel with my kids I don't want to pay for 2 rooms.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank lovegreenpower
Reviewed September 11, 2008

Not much for the price. Room was ok but tv channels are limited and the wireless for computer is very sporadic. No refrigerator or microwave. Overall, a clean place, but the price was high for what we got.

• Stayed: September 2008
3  Thank yanktoni
JMTX, Owner at Best Western Corona, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2008

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. It's unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please be aware that we do have rooms with refrigerators and micro wave ovens. As I don't how you booked your room or what price you paid I'm not able to evaluate the situation. Best wishes on your future travels.

Reviewed June 2, 2008

I had a lot of problems with this place. I checked in and got a non-smoking room. The room they gave us had been smoked in. After checking around they found us another room. This room was better, but still had problems. I changed room keys multiple times before they gave me one that would get me into the room. Also, a smoke detector in a room near us was going off and was pretty loud in our room. I told the desk clerk about the problem, who said she would take care of it. It took forever for someone to turn it off. It was loud enough that we couldn't go to sleep with it going off, so we decided to go swimming. The pool was filthy, so we went into the hot tub since it wasn't too bad. I thought this place was pretty expensive for what we got (about $90 per night after taxes). I would rate this at Motel 6 quality. There was a Motel 6 near by that I would be more likely to stay at next time since it was half as much money.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank erewards
Reviewed May 27, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days for our annual visit with relatives in Corona. Everything was spotless; the beds were wonderful - just firm enough. Staff was most accommodating and the location was excellent. Easy on and off the freeway.
The Continental Breakfast was a bit skimpy, but that was no big deal for us. The coffee was good, hot and plentiful. Plus there is a nice restaurant right across the street.
Will I stay at this hotel again? Most definitely!!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
JMTX, Owner at Best Western Corona, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2008

Thank you for your comments. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will be back again in the future.

Reviewed May 1, 2008

I checked out this morning of this hotel and couldn't wait to get a review in place. This is really the finest mid-priced hotel I've at which I've stayed in many years. The property is immaculately clean, including the pool and pool area. The rooms are simple, but have free wireless high speed internet and all the necessary amenities for a business traveler or personal traveler on a budget. The rooms are also very clean, not a hint of dirt or mold or excessive wear. These people obviously take pride in keeping this hotel in the very best of condition. Breakfast was very nice. They have a well-appointed and spacious private dining room. Bagels, toast, cereal, boiled eggs, a variety of muffins and other pastries, excellent coffee (I'm particular about my coffee), television and free newspapers. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful with all my inquiries and needs. I chose this hotel because of previous TripAdvisor reviews and price even though it was not as convenient to my destinations as some others. I'm glad I did and it will be my location of choice anytime I come to this area.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank Nighthawk416

Thank you for your kind and descriptive comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will be back in the future...