Best Western Corona
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West(Corona)(Great Value!)
$149
Staybridge.com
$65
$68
$65
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanpool jacuzziparking lotcontinental breakfastplace to staygas stationrefrigerator and microwavesoccer tournamentfeel comfortablebiscuits and gravyconvenient locationnice staystayed for nightseasy accessyogurthome away from home
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed six nights - was in town visiting wifes family - nice place - a little dated but clean - rooms average size - housekeeping average - couple minor problems with in room coffee which is getting to be normal for best western - front desk very helpful - especially a girl named Steph. Continential breakfast wasn't very impressive. Would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank TWD435
BWCorona, General Manager at Best Western Corona, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I see that you weren't satisfied with our breakfast. If you can contact me directly at bwcorona@yahoo.com to let me know what you would have like to see that would be so helpful. We are always looking for suggestions on how to improve. We hope you will come back and see us again when visiting family again.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed for two nights. Nothing fancy about it. No decoration or extra ordinary furniture in the room. in fact cheap looking ones. Many contractors and big rig drivers stay here. Clean swimming pool. Not a very good location. If you are traveling on a business trip it is OK to stay here. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is a great place to stay in Corona. Staff is wonderful, hotel is clean, convenient, it's where we stay when we come to Corona. Recommend it.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room upstairs by the pool
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review once again about our property. It is so important to us to know what you the guest experiences. We feel that if we do not know what our guests like or dislike how can we improve. We hope to see you again when in the Corona area! We will make sure we have a room above the pool for you.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed there for a family reunion and the location was awesome and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I'm an old man and have never written something like this, although I've been asked many times. Perhaps this will be my first. This hotel is an excellent deal, low prices, very low prices, perhaps I shouldn't tell them. They have an excellent front desk staff that takes the time to explain the area. The young woman who is there at night is not only very sweet but she helped us (older couple) find out way to our room. My wife is incapacitated and she, I think that her name was Gabby was most helpful.

We were in the area for a funeral and the staff made us feel, my wife and I, that they understood what we were going though.

Thank you Kings Inn, I seriously doubt if we'll ever be in your area but I felt it necessary to say "thank you."

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
BWCorona, General Manager at Best Western Corona, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

I would like to thank you so much for your review! We strive for superior customer care and cleanliness here at the Kings Inn. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad we were able to make such a difficult time a little easier for you and your wife. I will be please to inform Gabby of your review and I will make sure she knows how great of a job she is doing with our guests. If you and your wife ever happen to be in the area again please do not hesitate to contact me for accommodations.