“Terrible”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Corona
“Terrible”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

What ever you Do not stay here. Front desk was very rude and pushy. Beds and pillows was uncimfortable. And noisy neighbors with there sexual moans and all , I called the front desk and they said to deal with it our selves and that it's not there problem at all. This is the last time I'm ever coming back to this.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I grew up in Southern California and went horse back riding in Corona when i was younger now that time has gone by i have quiet a large family and when we went to California for a family vacation i had fond memories of this area so we decided to stay there. I was highly disappointed we had four separate rooms to accommodate us. One room had electrical problems the electricity went on and off we requested another room and they gave it to us but re rented the room without fixing it. Another room had big spots on the comforters, another room had blood on the shower curtain, pubic hair on the bathroom floor and some kind of white goop on the door handle. We put do not disturb sign out and they entered the room to turn the temp up each time we left. We left with bite marks on us not sure where they came from but did not have them before we stayed. They had a breakfast but did not refill anything and when we asked if they where going to fill it up they said they will when we leave. They last day the kids had to go ask for a roll at the desk and my grandson went to get one for his aunt and was told no that he all ready had won. Now for the kicker we came in later one night from a trip to the beach to witness a drug deal go down in the parking lot. This was the worst experience i have ever had. Never again will i stay at this hotel. Take my advise and spend your hard earned money elsewhere......

Room Tip: Look for another hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had a good experience. Desk staff was very nice upon check-in. Comfortable bed. Crappy breakfast selection though. Although coffee was pretty good. Hardly any toilet paper on the roll and no refill in the room. Also nothing to hang clothes on. Still you get what you pay for I guess.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Amy H
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Terrible customer service. Terrible cleanliness. Loud neighbors with their sexual moans. When complained to the front desk. They said it was not their problem.
Do not stay here. Your better of sleeping in your car.

• Stayed January 2013
Reviewed November 24, 2012

First time staying in corona ca but this room was good the bed was comfotable the frige and microwave worked great the manager Chris was very helpful the maid service was really good and the price and location everything was right there if I had too I would definetly stay there again !!! Sincerely true ms Bee :)

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank ashopey
Middle Kingdom, California
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This motel is good if you are looking for budget lodging. If you are looking for some luxury, this is not the place for you.

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Everything worked except for the plug in my son's tub/shower. It was disconnected from the tub, so if he wanted to take a bath it might have been a problem, but he didn't so no matter.

The rooms had microwaves, mini-refrigerators, work tables, and a desk chair or two. They did not have in-room coffee makers or folders with local restaurant menus, etc. The wi-fi was free and reasonably fast. The air conditioner worked like a champ and was not too noisy. Although, I had people in the room above me, I did not notice a lot of noise from them moving about their room.

The breakfast was coffee, juice, cereal, cellophane wrapped pastries, and mini-muffins. I brought my own breakfast as I need something more substantial. I did use the coffee and juice. It was good.

The pool was very cold. We went for a quick swim in the afternoon because we had been out in heat and dust and wanted a refreshing dip. It was very refreshing (COLD!!!). It took us a long time to get all the way in the water and we were done after two trips across the pool.

The location is right off the freeway, so it is convenient. There is a gas station next door that has ice for the ice chest. A couple of doors down is a Denny's restaurant and a fast food place.

As I said, this is basic lodging. With my AAA discount, the rooms were the same price as Motel 6. But I choose to stay here because of the microwave, mini-fridge, and free wi-fi. I did not interact with staff much other than checking in/out. However, we arrived about 9pm on Friday night and did have to wait for about 10 minutes for the desk person to return from some errand.

Overall, a decent, inexpensive place to stay for a night or two. I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose upstairs or downstairs. I was close to the freeway side but I didn't notice any noise.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corona
Best Western Corona
Best Western Corona
#5 of 14 in Corona
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Howard Johnson Norco
Residence Inn Corona Riverside

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!