“They should hire me as a tour guide!!”

Glen Ivy Hot Springs
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Corona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At the mouth of Cold Water Canyon, beneath the towering Santa Ana Range, Glen Ivy Hot Springs lies sheltered by the mountains and open to the sky. Water flows from deep in the earth into this natural sanctuary, as it has for countless generations. The first commercial use of the mineral springs can be traced back to 1860, and for more than 150 years Glen Ivy Hot Springs has attracted people who seek the benefits of nature, water and exercise, the pleasures of good food and camaraderie with others - the relaxation, renewal, and deep sense of well-being a day at the hot springs can bring.
Reviewed March 17, 2009

This place is so awesome!! I enjoy every moment from the checkin (which I do at 9:30 am) til the time I leave (around 6:00 pm) There is a route you should follow to get the max! Mineral, mud, grotto, lunch, hot tub, massage, more hot tubs, pedicure, then the dry spa....this place is awesome! My goal is twice a month...but it will probably be more like once every other month..Lol.

1  Thank SexyGoddess
in 10 reviews
"classes"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed February 23, 2009

I visited the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa this last weekend on a Saturday with a few friends. It was pretty crowded. We waited behind 5-7 people to check in for our spa treatments. The check-in was a little confusing. They had us pay for our treatments and the $48 dollar admission. The receptionist asked if we wanted to leave our credit card, only one in our group did. She ended up paying for the food, since our money was in our lockers. Tipping is also a little confusing. I automatically added my tip in when I checked in, but my other two friends were confused about where to tip. One waited in the massage reception area for 10 minutes and no one ever came.

I got the 80 minute Temescal Stone Massage. Get the extra 30 minutes added from the 50 minute massage, it makes a huge difference. I had Lindsay, she was nice and really helped me relax. I was so relaxed I fell asleep a few times. I loved the warmth of the stones!!!

Pro's:
- It is really big - a total of 19 spas, pools, saunas
- Lovely atmosphere
- Fabulous massage
- Club Mud was a blast - get muddy, sit in the dry room and then wash it off!!

Con's:
- Pretty busy on a Saturday, especially in the locker room at 4:00 - one hour before closing.
- You have to bring your own bathrobe and sandals!!!!
- People staying in the Natural Hot Springs for over the 20 minute limit when there is a line
- Flies floating in the saline hot tub
- The Grotto is an extra $20+

When going, bring:
- Two bathing suits, one old one to get muddy at Club Mud
- A bathrobe that may get muddy
- Sandals
- Credit Card number to leave for tipping, food at check-in

TIP: If you go after 3:30 p.m. the admission is 1/2 price

Overall, it was a wonderful experience. It is worth the 80 minute drive for special occasions.

4  Thank miamitola
Reviewed December 27, 2008

We love that place so much that after going there one time my husband bought membership for us! :) It nice and clean and everything you need and expected spa. We love it and all our friends now fans too. here is some pic. http://family.webshots.com/album/569019905MjbFqF?vhost=family&start=0

1  Thank Diegan
Reviewed October 30, 2008

This spa was great! There was alot of people there when we went - only thing i can pick at really - so you had to wait for food, drinks the relaxation pool etc. You really get your moneys worth if you just buy the admission. I didn't try any of the services, tempted to do the grotto... was there with 4 other girls and we spent the whole day there. For how many people are there, it's quite clean. Going again in November 2008!