“Great day of relaxation, good food, floating and fun”

Glen Ivy Hot Springs
Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Corona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At the mouth of Cold Water Canyon, beneath the towering Santa Ana Range, Glen Ivy Hot Springs lies sheltered by the mountains and open to the sky. Water flows from deep in the earth into this natural sanctuary, as it has for countless generations. The first commercial use of the mineral springs can be traced back to 1860, and for more than 150 years Glen Ivy Hot Springs has attracted people who seek the benefits of nature, water and exercise, the pleasures of good food and camaraderie with others - the relaxation, renewal, and deep sense of well-being a day at the hot springs can bring.
Irvine, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great day of relaxation, good food, floating and fun”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love this place for a day to escape everyday life. Beautiful setting and many activities to enjoy!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Susan B

San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Surprising Spa Experience”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I am not a spa lover but went to Glenn Ivy with my friends for a birthday celebration and would definitely go back. I call it a water park for women. From start to finish it was a nice experience. Check in was fast, friendly, and efficient. The locker room area is spacious, well maintained, with all the amenities you could ask for - hair dryers, bathing suit spinner, q-tips, lots of towels, lotion, shampoo, etc. The grounds were tropical and lush and very well kept up and the variety of water options made the day fun and the treatments (massage, facial) we had were very good. My friends got facials and I was amazed at how good their skin looked afterwards. I've never seen anyone look that refreshed after a facial so next time I will definitely get one. The food was fresh and tasty.

I'm glad we waited until their quiet season to go so highly recommend going between October and April.

1 Thank pmac1238
Ventura, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Retreat Hot Spring & Spa”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I like hot springs and saw Glenn Ivy Hot Springs in the AAA Westways magazine. I was not sure what to expect but was very delighted to find out how special it was. The staff were all very kind, the spa services great and the ambiance and mud bath were what makes this place special. It dates back to the 1800's and any place like that is special in our book. Will definitely go back. I was a long drive from our home but will do it again

1 Thank robertgarven
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Wonderful day out make sure you get there at opening and stay till closing”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I love to visit this place when I visit my mom who lives in Big Bear. The sun was shining all day and I have previously done the mud so spent most of the day on the floaters. It's a very clean quiet place mostly women but can see that you could have hen parties and couples there too in busy periods. So nice there are no children allowed to spoil the piece and quiet this definitely should remain an adult zone :) we usually take a snack and drinks in our car as mom smokes and no smoking on site which I agree with but they do have a restaurant on site for bout $14 for sandwich n chips. If you do have anyone living in the states going with you if they have triple A cover you get 10% off do $41 which for an all day event is a bargain. Ayres hotel nearby also gives 20% off if you book a room when showing your glen ivy receipt.

2 Thank Joanner1969
Redlands, CA
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Relaxing day with friends!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Glen Ivy is a relaxing day getaway and a great way to spend a lazy day. It can be a bit pricey but the quality of services makes it worthwhile. Both non and alcoholic beverages are served throughout the facility but servers are few. While the restaurant is cafeteria style, the food is fresh, flavorful, and diverse. Numerous pampering services are available for additional fees and appointments can be made prior to or upon arrival. The various pools are heated and the mud baths have showers adjacent. The locker area is extensive with numerous showers, a huge vanity area, steam room, and Roman Bath. Big, clean, fluffy towels are provided.

Visited October 2013

Been to Glen Ivy Hot Springs? Share your experiences!