“Perfection”

Glen Ivy Hot Springs
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Corona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At the mouth of Cold Water Canyon, beneath the towering Santa Ana Range, Glen Ivy Hot Springs lies sheltered by the mountains and open to the sky. Water flows from deep in the earth into this natural sanctuary, as it has for countless generations. The first commercial use of the mineral springs can be traced back to 1860, and for more than 150 years Glen Ivy Hot Springs has attracted people who seek the benefits of nature, water and exercise, the pleasures of good food and camaraderie with others - the relaxation, renewal, and deep sense of well-being a day at the hot springs can bring.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you haven't been to Glen Ivy, start planning to go. Wonderful, as always, already planning next year's trip there. Kudos to the staff.

There are newer reviews for Glen Ivy Hot Springs

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I went with some girlfriends to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday and had a wonderful visit. It is expensive, but I felt glorious afterwards and my skin was as soft as a little babys. If you reserve a service it saves on the admissions fee and included in that fee is access to all the pools, lockers, and Club Mud. There is an additional fee for the Grotto, but I recommend it. I chose the 50 minute Lomi Lomi massage and it was the best massage I have had yet. I even got a shell lei to take home with me.
We went on a Sunday, so it was busier, but we managed to squeeze into the lounge pool, which was relaxing, but a bit like playing bumper cars with your flotation rafts. We had no problem going to the saline pool, the mineral baths, and there is a plenty of mud in Club Mud. How many places do you get to coat yourself in mud and leave it on till it dries? It was a fun and silly experience, but my skin was so soft afterwards. The Grotto was my second favorite to the massage and I enjoyed every second of it. They paint this green rich body moisturizer on you that is heavenly and you move through a warm cave and then a cool area to rinse off. We then enjoyed a eucalyptus steam and the roman baths before calling it a day.
The lunch was good, with many vegan/vegetarian options for me at Cafe Sole. There was many water stations set up throughout the spa, which is needed because it gets hot out there in the summer. I definitely recommend bringing your own water bottle to fill up throughout the day.
I considered this a real treat, but you know going into it how much everything will cost, so you can plan ahead for it.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I spent the 4th of July at Glen Ivy along with four other couples. The price to get in is pretty steep but having free reign of the various pools all day is nice. The food and drink service around the pools was great and the food itself was really good. Unfortunately they don't serve hard liquor so you're limited to beer and wine unless you don't mind fake vodka. Overall we had a great time and I highly recommend a visit to the mud pool before you leave. Enjoy!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

After a two and a half hour drive all I wanted was for my 16 year old daughter to relax after a grueling summer of chemistry. All was great (Check-in felt a bit like waiting in line for a ride at Disneyland- but I'm a snob that way.) until I went to check in for my spa treatment while my daughter was checking in for hers in another building. I was told I would have to go sit with her during her appointment as she wasn't 18. Wait, what? I am going to leave my facial to go sit in on my daughter's hot stone massage? And same for when she had her facial. Perhaps, while booking these expensive treatments (at almost 400 dollars for three of them) they could have mentioned it then? By the time the manager got involved (they agreed to have one of their employees sit with my daughter for both of her treatments) I was so stressed out and angry that my treatment wasn't the least bit relaxing. I have no intention of ever going back and will stick to the more high end day spas. I easily spent $600+ on this one day and that will be the last time.

2  Thank MalbuMom
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Relaxing and beautiful way to getaway!

Spent a 1/2 day with my daughter at Glen Ivy. The massage, hot tub, pool and sauna were all excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful - provided excellent guidance for first time visitors. We are already looking forward to a 2nd visit!

Next time, we will definitely plan for a full day - totally worth it!

2  Thank ealaniz

Been to Glen Ivy Hot Springs? Share your experiences!