“It was fun and relaxing!”

Glen Ivy Hot Springs
Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Corona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At the mouth of Cold Water Canyon, beneath the towering Santa Ana Range, Glen Ivy Hot Springs lies sheltered by the mountains and open to the sky. Water flows from deep in the earth into this natural sanctuary, as it has for countless generations. The first commercial use of the mineral springs can be traced back to 1860, and for more than 150 years Glen Ivy Hot Springs has attracted people who seek the benefits of nature, water and exercise, the pleasures of good food and camaraderie with others - the relaxation, renewal, and deep sense of well-being a day at the hot springs can bring.
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It was fun and relaxing!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time here and I loved it. I bought a day and had access to sauna, steam room, all pools, mud baths and jacuzzis.
Massages or anything else was extra but very reasonable. I have decided to go there once a month throughout summer. Love this place and the mud bath was amazing.

1 Thank marsunset

Pasadena, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A great way to have a mini stay-cation”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I visited Glen Ivy for our anniversary. Since we had a busy weekend, we decided we should do something local. We have been here twice before, and never have we been disappointed. Yes, it can be a very pricey visit, but the massages will leave you floating the rest of the day. The grounds are well-maintained. Make sure to go early so that you can secure a lounge chair near a pool (plus, with the slightly steep entrance fee--especially on weekends, you'll get more bang for your buck if you are here the whole day!) Overall, its so worth it. Enjoy!

1 Thank wannagetaway
california
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Wonderful Oasis”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a such a relaxing place to spend the day. We got here on a weekday so it wasn't so crowded. The massage was awesome. The grounds are lush and clean. The bathrooms and showers are well stocked with soaps, shampoos/conditioners, lotions & towels. Pools and jacuzzis are spread out in little corners. The red mud bath was fun but the mineral pool was not as big as I thought although the water was perfect for sore muscles and stress. Food was on the pricey side but the quality is pretty good. The attendants were nice and friendly. I cant wait to come back here for some R&R but I have to wait for their next promos:)
Tips: Come on a weekday, it's not as crowded.
Sign up to get free admission on your b-day and promos to save money
No need to bring towels, they are provided
Arrive early to take advantage of all the pools and if you're getting treatments, do it later in the day as your finale treat :)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank pinkcottage88
Long Beach, CA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Mother of all Glen Ivy Spas!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Glen Ivy Hot Springs is the mecca of all the Glen Ivy spas! Located of the 15 freeway in Corona, its sprawling grounds offer may options for first-timers and veterans, like myself. There is a fee to access the grounds. this fee is cheaper during the week (Mon-Thurs) and FREE on your actual birthday!! Corona residents, firefighters and certain law enforcement receive reduced admissions fees as well. This fee gives you access to all of the amenities of the general grounds: heated roman spas, mineral baths, swimming pools, lounge pools and the infamous club mud! Food and treatments are extra, of course, but very well worth it. Guests have access to free water and towels as well as a sauna and roman spa in the locker rooms. I recommend scheduling your treatment in advance, this ensure a quicker entry into the facility, but be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your treatment as lines can get long. I visited today and enjoyed an 80 minute body scrub and massage...HEAVENLY! The food at Cafe Sole is great! Fresh, locally grown produce and free-range chickens are examples of some of the ingredients used in their salads, pizzas, sandwiches and other delectables. Everything is set up to be convenient and for you to enjoy the day. You can register a credit card at check in and use it to charge drinks (yes, there are alcoholic beverages, too), food and the Grotto ($25). Certain non-alcoholic drinks have free refills all day! For you health enthusiasts, there are free water aerobics and tai chi classes! My favorite place is the lounge pool, though it can get crowded. It's about 18" deep and you just float around on these blue lounge chairs and soak up the sun! Whenever I visit Glen Ivy Hot Springs, I always leave feeling refreshed! I would recommend this location for a girls spa day, a couples spa day or a singles get-the-hell-away-from-the-world/reality day (which is my usual reason to visit). The staff is friendly and attentive. Folks there are generally very easy going. Mostly women attend, but I'm starting to see more men. And, ladies, leave your insecurities at HOME! No one is worried about how you look in your swimsuit! Just go and enjoy! It isn't as affordable as a Massage Envy, nor should it be given the expansive, relaxation filled grounds. It's kind of like a Las Vegas buffet; you probably wouldn't go there every day, but a few times a year doesn't hurt.

1 Thank CWils
Huntington Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Way to Spend a Rainy Day”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hot spring pool, mud bath and tropical grounds are beautiful. I had a fabulous massage and facial and by the time I was done with my pedicure I was more relaxed than I had been in a very long time.
To be fair, we went on a rainy Monday so it wasn't super busy. I've heard that on weekends and most any day during the summer the crowds are huge and the experience completely different. But based on my experience I can't think of a better way to spend a rainy day.

3 Thank DianeM2

Been to Glen Ivy Hot Springs? Share your experiences!