“GOOD STEAK AND COCONUT SHRIMP” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 364 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Corona, California
“GOOD STEAK AND COCONUT SHRIMP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

My steak was cooked to perfection and so was my coconut shrimp. Service was excellent . Waiter was nice and kind. Didn't have to wait long for a table even though they are very busy. My husband and I have been there a few times and we both enjoyed it. Nice family restaurant.

Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favs for a good steak!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family and I love this place, great food and atmosphere is fun. They even do a little country dancing I think every hour or half hour. Best rolls with the honey butter , oh yumm!

• Visited April 2014
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I just ate at this restaurant today and thought it was pretty good. The food was tasty and fresh and the waiter was good. I would recommend it for lunch or dinner. We had been there once or twice before and enjoyed our meal then too.

• Visited May 2014
Corona, California
“Very Good Traditional Steak House Fare in a Nice Big Booth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Traditional high ceiling, large interior, the kind of place you take your wife for her birthday, your out of town relatives, or on a date.
The servers are young, energetic and attentive, the food is served quickly, the bread bowl gets refilled and is delicious, the salads are great, and the steaks cooked to proper order.
It is a proper old style steak house with steakhouse offerings. They do what they do best.
Yes, I've been lots of times and will return. I won't expect some fancy dish I see on the Food Network but just standard seared steak seasoned with salt and pepper. Sometimes, that just hits the spot and is exactly what I want.

• Visited February 2014
Apple Valley, California
“DISGUSTING FOOD AND SERVICE!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

My night out with friends was ruined by the incompetent staff working last night. I ordered my ribeye "cajun style" and it came out traditionally seasoned. Our server, Hannah, never came by to check on us after we received our food. After SEVERAL minutes, we were able to flag her down after my steak had been sitting and getting cold. I explained to her that it was not cajun style as requested (I was specifically in the mood for a cajun ribeye). Her "solution" was to take it to the back and add some cajun spices on top. I thought they would at LEAST reheat it but what she brought me back was a very cold, extremely dry steak that had TONS of dry seasoning piled on top of an already seasoned steak. We were out with friends that we had not seen in over a year and I did not want to make their dining experience any worse by sending it back a second time so I decided to give the steak a try. I was coughing and choking because of all the spices! It was literally the worst thing I have EVER eaten! It was SO salty and the seasoning coated my tongue in an very unpleasant dust-like powder. They SHOULD have cooked a fresh steak as soon as i told them my order was not right. After that, my appetite was completely ruined and I sent the steak back without wanting another. I have eaten here before and have enjoyed the food very much but after how poorly the staff handled things last night I will NEVER eat here again.The management never came by to apologize. As a former server and restaurant supervisor I am pretty tolerant and forgiving to mishaps but this was simply unacceptable in my opinion. This was so lazily handled and they lost four customers because of it and possibly a few more that take the time to read this.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Been to Lone Star Steakhouse? Share your experiences!