“Great hotel for easy access to Kaiser Permanente”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Corona
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had to come in for a medical procedure and stay the night. The hotel was clean, the entire hotel staff was friendly, especial the lady in the included breakfast buffet. The food was good, if your looking for something special, head out, but was good to eat and get going. Will stay again if in the area. Great for anyone with someone having to spend anytime at the Kaiser Permanente in Riverside.

Room Tip: The hotel is right by the 15 freeway, and our room overlooked freeway, but it was quiet. We were acr...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

It is amazing to hear what a pleasant stay you had with us at the Holiday Inn Express! I am glad that we were able to be a part of your healing process after your time at the nearby Kaiser Permanente hospital. We hope to see you staying with us again! And thank you for leaving us feedback on Tripadvisor, we truly appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed just 1 Night, We are from out of town and have family there in Corona, We have stayed here before, Wonderful place and wonderful stay!! Hot Tub bubbles were not working right! But the water was wonderful! We will always return here! Oh and I love love love the Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love staying at Holiday Inns and I've stayed here before. The staff are super friendly, the beds and the assortment of pillows are wonderful. The room and the bathrooms were spotless and the amenities (shampoo,conditioner, etc.) were very nice. The buffet breakfast has both hot and cold offerings, yogurt, fresh fruit and delicious coffee. However, the bill I received and the credit card statement differed in the amount of approximately $20.00, with the credit card being the higher. Upon calling to find out why, I was told that this was standard practice for "incidentals", and it would be refunded in about 3-5 days. During my stay there were no incidentals. I really don't like this policy. Even though the money will be refunded, I'm curious as to why it takes 3-5 days, when the credit card is hit within 24-48 hours.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

That’s great to hear that your stay with us was pleasant and how much you love Holiday Inn Expresses. I am very sorry that it was not properly explained to you at check in that there is a roughly 5% authorization that is taken when you check in for the purpose of having access to ordering movies and using the phone services. It is our policy here, and I do apologize again for that miss communication on our end. We do hope that this will not deter you from staying with us again! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on Trip advisor, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have been staying here 10-15 days a month on business over the last 7 months. This is my home away from home. The staff here goes above and beyond to be helpful and accommodate our needs. Cleanliness of the rooms and facility are excellent. Having several restaurants within walking distance is a plus. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

We always love to hear back from our guests what great and amazing stays they have staying here with us. We do our very best to welcome everyone, and give them a home away from home feeling staying here. I am glad you have chosen to stay with us countless times. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been in different hotels in Europe and definitely impress with services and staff. They were very warm, welcome and willing to help in anything.
I went with my son he said things he liked in the hotel which were nice choice for breakfast accompanied by friendly hosted Lourdes and also he love the swimming pool but to small and cold.
I was very impress at the shifts of staff at help desk. They all were really helpful and very friendly. I book a tour for my self and my son. I needed a taxi and the manager I think her name was Monica was ever so fantastic to even reserve a taxi for us, which I did not know I needed.
I never been in a hotel were staff really care and makes you feel not just a client. And also It felt in the hotel a nice atmosphere and good relationship among the staff.

Room Tip: All rooms good size, tidy and clean. we were on the side of the road , not problem with noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We are beyond pleased and ecstatic to hear that we are one of the top hotels you have visited! We try to make sure all of our guests have a memorable stay. I’m glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast in the morning and our staff members were so helpful to you! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on Tripadvisor, We hope you come to visit Corona again!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have traveled so much, and I have stayed at so many hotels and I can honestly say the best stay I've had was here. Staff is very professional, genuine, just wonderful. I really felt at home. The breakfast is great, and my room just the best. I will never forget my stay at this hotel. This location is my second home!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We are so honored that you feel as though we are a second home to you during all your travels. It is amazing to know that from the various hotels you stay at, we were able to leave you with a memorable stay. We hope to see you again! And thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on Tripadvisor. We appreciate it!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We are pleased to report we had an enchanting and memorable stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. The staff were dynamic, upbeat, and bent over backwards to make our stay special.
We commented that this was such a high note to complete our California trip. Life was a piece of heaven for an evening.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

It is amazing review such as this one that brightens my day to read! We do our very best to accommodate the requests of our guest and try to bend over backwards to make sure they are comfortable and content. We are so glad we were able to give you a night in Heaven. We hope that if you do make it out to Corona we will have the pleasure of hosting you again. Thank you again for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor!