WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Corona
Gilbert, Arizona
“Clean & Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed here for one night on the way to Anaheim. It was a very nice place--looks pretty new. Beds were comfortable and tv was nice. The lock on the window was broken and that kind of freaked us out because we have little ones and we were on the 3rd floor. YIKES! My husband managed to fix it for them :-) My only real complaint was that their stairwell smelled like cat urine. :-( Gross! They must have some issues with stray cats getting into the bldg. Otherwise, the place was really nice and clean and we'd probably still stay there again. Every hotel has its issues!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
It’s exciting to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us during your trip. And a big many thanks for letting us know about the window lock not functioning correctly, glad your handy husband was able to fix it! I am sorry to hear about the stairwell not having a pleasant odor; we try to shampoo those steps every week. Hopefully you do return again and you give us that second chance to show you how amazing not only our hotel is but the staff as well! Thank you again for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. It’s because of amazing guest such as yourself that we are able to keep improving and growing.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Mammoth Lakes, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have stayed at this particular Holiday Inn Express about three times. This recent visit in October was the best yet! The people are exceptionally friendly and made me feel right at home. The complimentary hot breakfast buffet was fantastic and Lourdes was the sweetest. I have worked in the Hotel industry for years now, and I have never come across an associate that was so genuine and cared so much. She made a real personal connection. Every single associate I encountered was friendly and asked if I needed anything at all. Monica was very helpful as well! I would deffinetly visit Corona again and I would stay at this location. Rooms, spa, breakfast, and especially the people made my stay what it was. And may I reccomend Lourdes' delicious breakfast sandwiches!

Room Tip: Sign up for Priority Club!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ms. Veronica I am thrilled that you enjoyed yourself so much at our hotel. Our goal is for all of our guest to leave as pleased and satisfied as you did during your stay. I will be sure to inform those two staff members of how impactful they were to you during your stay here. Thank you again for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. I hope to see you back !
San Diego, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed here rather than drive a bit longer into riverside. I had several things working against me on this stay. First was that I paid for a suite but when I went to the non smoking room, it reeked of smoke. I called down and they told me to come back to the front desk to be moved to another room. Ugh! Why did I l
pack so much and wear heels! After the walk back down and back uk, I pretty much would have taken anything, and I did. My new room was not a suite and had a balcony who's door did not lock! I was pretty freaked out but NOT making the walk again. Second fun thing was that it was close to Halloween so directly across from my slightly ajar balcony door was a pumpkin patch with train rides and goats. Between jumping at any sound thinking someone was coming in and the sound of train whistles and goats, it was not a good night. In the hotels favor, it was clean, the bed was comfy and I am sure they would have been happy to move me again if I had told them about the door. I will drive a little further next time and pass on this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Amie S
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
I am genuinely sorry to hear about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona. The security and comfort of our guests in our top priority here and we are constantly striving to make improvements. This information you have provided us has been extremely valuable and we greatly appreciate it. I invite you personally to come and stay with us again and please contact me directly, Michelle, so that I may personally make your lodging arrangements. Thank you again for staying with us and, more importantly, for taking the time to write a review. We value all guest feedback as it allows us to fine-tune our service and accommodations in order to best meet the needs of our guests.
Santa Maria, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Having stayed in many hotels all around the United States, the Holiday Inn Express in Corona kept me 100 percent satisfied with every complimentary item I needed and a warm, friendly staff. With a good nightly rate on the West Coast I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am beyond ecstatic to hear how pleasant your stay with us was. Our goal is to make sure you are at ease during your stay and we reach 100% satisfaction! We genuinely care about each guest that stays with us and we hope that you will return and we can make you feel like home again. Thank you again for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. It is comments such as these that bring joy to our staff!
Corona, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

I truly felt at home here! The staff was very courteous and friendly...and the amenities...plentiful! Actually it was nice to have a jacuzzi actually be 104 degrees HOT...ahhhhhhh...it was relaxing! Great gym and recreation room also...big screen TV and lounge chairs! And the warm breakfast was nice...the suites are large and reasonably priced...very clean! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great stay...better than you would expect for the $$ paid.

Room Tip: Use your Priority Club Card for upgrades! Don't be shy to ask.. :)
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. I am beyond satisfied that you felt that your stay here at our facility was more than just a hotel room, it felt like home. Our staff genuinely cares about every single guest we have come through our lobby and I am so happy that you were able to feel that they cared. I hope that we will be able to welcome you to our hotel again!
West Memphis, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Having stayed in many hotels all around the United States, predominantly in the South, where hospitality is extremely important, the Holiday Inn Express in Corona kept me 100 percent satisfied with every complimentary item I needed and a warm, friendly staff. With a good nightly rate on the West Coast I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Paxton M
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. It is quite an honor that you feel that our hotel was able to keep you 100% satisfied during your stay here on the west coast. I am glad that not only yourself, but your family as well were able to stay here at our facility and enjoy your time. We hope that you will come again sometime in between your many travels!
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Have stayed here on and off for a year and a half. The nicest people on the staff, rooms are always clean and very helpful in every way. Have no problem coming back again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. I’m glad you have been staying with us for so long, we truly appreciate loyal guest that stay with us time after time. And I am so pleased that you have enjoyed each of your stays here. Hope to see you here soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corona
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Residence Inn Corona Riverside
BEST WESTERN Corona
BEST WESTERN Corona
#5 of 13 in Corona
Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside
Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona? Share your experiences!