“Yummy, melt in your mouth food”

Shogun Teppan Steak & Sushi
Ranked #127 of 368 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
San Diego, California
“Yummy, melt in your mouth food”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We didn't wait long for our table..the service was excellent. Waitress attended to our every need/must try the Las Vegas Roll..yum! The shrimp appetizer...no words..simply delicious and I only wish I could recreate the dish at home.

Visited June 2014

California
“Hidden gem in Corona”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My two girlfriends and I decided to meet up and have dinner together. My one friend suggested Teppan. I went onto the Yelp sight and found several Teppan restaurants in nearby Corona. Shogun sounded like the best option. We made a reservation for 7p.m. My one friend arrived early a half hour, and the other two of us met her there. I have never been to any type of Teppan restaurant previous to this experience. We were seated rather quickly. The three of us and a family of five sat at the same side of the community table/cooking station. The waitress came by fairly quickly and took our drink orders. We shared the tempura shrimp entree. There were six large lightly battered and not greasy shrimp with a dipping sauce. It was very good. I shared the HH egg roll cut into 6 pieces with a dipping sauce. I had the New York Steak teppan dinner which was served with clear onion soup,salad with Ginger Dressing, grilled shrimp appetizer, Hibachi mixed vegetables, two signature dipping sauces and fried rice. I had the noodles instead of the mixed vegetables. (Steamed Rice May Be Substituted with Fried Rice for $2.00 extra). I also had a glass of the house red wine. (the egg roll and wine were on the happy hour menu available from 3p to 7p, each only $3.99). My entree was $23.75. Our teppan cook was named Rese. He was a great entertainer. He was skilled at entertaining with his cooking utensils, he made an onion stack and lit it on fire. The kids at our table loved that. He diced and sliced and cooked all fresh ingredients on the grill at our table. I took home a box of the leftovers. The portions were large enough to have left overs. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2014
So Cal, CA
“Lunch Deal of The Year”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went for lunch and were surprised that the prices are nearly half of the dinner prices for nearly the same portion amount.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank SunNFunColl
Norco, California, United States
“Delicious and we laughed the entire time!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had Randy as a chef and Anthony as a server and it was such a great evening. We laughed, and had so much fun! The food was amazing and i am a picky eater! I highly recommend and if you knew me you would know that doesn't happen often!!!

• Visited April 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love It!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This place has great food, fresh and tasty. Their teppanyaki is incredible and prices are great. No disappointment here.

• Visited January 2014