“Best pizza west of Mississippi”

New York Pizza Department - N.Y.P.D.
Ranked #13 of 371 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best pizza west of Mississippi”
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Love this food. This is where we go on our cheat days. Pizza is perfect I like the thick crust my wife likes thin. Both are awesome.

Corona, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Tried this place for the first time today with my family, it was a good experience. The staff was very attentive, the bread was fresh, the deep dish pizza was amazing and we also tried the Tiramisu which I loved. The atmosphere was a little uncomfortable Im not sure why maybe because it was my first time but overall I loved the food and will recommend the restaurant to friends and family. :)

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank priscillarules1
Key Largo, Florida
“It don't get better than this what a great restaurant!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I read a few reviews about this place and while staying in Corona for a night i thought we give this a try, and so glad we did, and i can not wait to go back there and try some other dishes. Its not only the food that was fantastic, the servers were all wonderful everyone made sure you had everything that you needed at all times, and this was dinner time on a Friday night. We shared a great salad i forgot the name it had pears, Candied walnuts and goat cheese and it was so good,it was like dessert. I'm still amazed at how wonderful that place was, you just don't get that kind of wonderful service anymore, must try the thin pizza with black olives and tomatoes, excellent, the live mandolin player was a nice touch also.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank clkaka
Los Angeles
“Excellent service, Excellent Pizza and great Main Dishes”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I eat here with my Family. There are 5 of us and we normally spend 80 - 120 on a meal. We always get a pizza, closest NY style pizza I have had since leaving NY.

Their pastas are very well done. My kids love the clams. I will also say their Fish Dishes are under priced. I have had close to the same Fish enterees at other restaurants for at least 40% more.

My hat is off to them for their consistent service, high quality food and ingredients and taking a family run pizza business and making it the go to restaurant in Corona for those that know.

Come early if you don't like to wait. They will take a reservation.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Brighteststone
Corona, California
“Delicious!!! great food and nice”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

good food, very tasty i'm super picky when it comes to pizza and this place has a nice crispy new york style just right...

Visited December 2011