“Standard Red Robin”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #99 of 387 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The nice thing about Red Robin is you visit one anywhere in the country and you know what you're going to get.

Good food, good drinks, good service.

This one in Corona is no different, ALTHOUGH, they did have a few items that were not on the menu we get in Denver, Colorado. That was a nice and pleasant surprise!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Not since the two times I've gone to the ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney have I had such terrible service. (The ESPN Zone at LA Live is great.) We would have spent at least another $50 if the waitress would have bothered to take our drink order.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Visited one around Calabasis coming home from sport fishing trip.

Reviewed July 8, 2010

My husband finds this place and good place to go with his buddy for drinks and chicken wings. I'm not impressed. The drinks seemed wash down and I'm not a big drinker. The food was so, so. Not "bad" but not "great" either. I think it might make for a nice "family restaurant" but for a night our with my husband, I just think I'll go someplace else. There were very few people there on the July 4th, but it still took a long time to get service (at a table in the bar). If you are just looking for a place to go and have "a meal" and maybe a drink, this place may well fit what you're looking for. But, if you want are real meal and a nice one, I would not recommend Red Robin. There area couple of other choices across the road. I'll stick with those. I may have to wait to be seated from time to time, but the food and drinks are much better and I think the service is better as well.

Reviewed February 21, 2009

Good place and nice service. Real, it is just like every other Red Robin. There is nothing unique about this place. The food is still great though, but you will pay for it.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!