“My favorite drive through. Great food, better than Taco Bell (I hate to say). It is a regional place and is worth...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Miguel's Jr

Miguel's Jr
Ranked #17 of 366 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2009

My favorite drive through. Great food, better than Taco Bell (I hate to say). It is a regional place and is worth going to.

1 Thank lcbarnard

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“When you live in NC you...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2007

When you live in NC you seriously miss this food!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ok Mexican food. I guess...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2007

Ok Mexican food. I guess they are most well known for the burritos, but I also like the plain chicken tacos...and since I am totally missing mexican food, this is on the list!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Love, Love, Love Miguel's Jr.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2005

My favorite fast food in Corona. I have a craving for their beans (oh, so creamy) at least once a week. About one of the last Mexican fast food places where you can still get a tostada. I used to frequent the one in Norco until they supplied me with a closer one in South Corona.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Miguel's Jr? Share your experiences!