“Great food, quick service”
Review of The Lucky Greek

The Lucky Greek
Ranked #144 of 368 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible
Corona, California
“Great food, quick service”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I first came here when my car was in for service at a nearby car dealership. I was quite impressed with the quality of the food and the fast service. I have since come back several times and it's always been fantastic!

Visited February 2014

“Great food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Love everything here burgers, burritos, gyros you name it and slightly cheaper than burger basket. Definitely recommend coming here for a change to anyone from town or just rolling through

Corona, California
“Bit overpriced burgers and gyros”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

They have many combo deals from hamburgers, gyros, and even mediterranean meat platters. Their hamburgers are pretty juicy, but can be a bit greasy at times. But they are huge burgers and they give a lot of fries with their combos. They don't skimp on the meat for the gyros either. Which is why I choose to come here for my gyro cravings. Their drive thru option is a great option too!

Visited July 2012
Riverside, California
“FRIENDLY EFFICIENT STAFF”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stopped by this restaurant which is just off the 91 freeway in Corona. I was pleasantly surprised by the professional and friendly service by the counter order taker and wait staff.

The food was prepared quickly, yet properly. Their breakfasts are fairly large and you definitely get your money's worth.

This would be a good place for a casual business meeting, for family and friends or a couple.

• Visited February 2013
Moreno Valley, California
“AMAZING Food and Staff, a must if you are in the area!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed at the Ayres Suites in West Corona and was looking for some place to eat. My phone brought up this place since its just down the street across the freeway (off of Auto Center Dr to the right). I had eaten at a Lucky Greek in Moreno Valley so I know they are good but this one blows the one in Moreno Valley away!!! They are located across the street from In n Out and in the same parking lot as IHop. I dont understand why anyone would go to In n Out when they can eat here. They have a wide array of food to choose from (american, breakfast, mexican, etc). Their menu is huge!!! The staff is very friendly and helpful as well. We ordered the chicken quesadilla, avocado bacon cheeseburger, chicken strips, 4 pc chicken dinner, patty melt, chicken burrito, onion rings and french fries. (we have visited there twice so dont think we ordered all this in 1 sitting lol lol) The food is made fresh and to order. So now where do I begin... The chicken dinner was amazing. The chicken was a light golden brown with a crispy coating and the chicken was so juicy on the inside. It comes with a good size salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, croutons, and dressing), a roll and your side (fries, onion rings, zuchinni, or fried mushrooms). This fried chicken puts your other chicken places to shame. The hamburgers are giant and tasty!!! They put 1000 dressing, onion, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce (shredded), on a toasted bun. The patties are seasoned perfectly! The fries are nice and crispy. They are not your shoe string or thick cut fries but your average french fry. The 1st time we went there we all devoured the fries wanting more (and we are not really fry people). Their onion rings are awesome as well. They have a nice golden brown coating with real onion. When you bite into the ring you get a bite of everything. Its not like some places when you bite you get a mouthful of thick coating and no ring. The coating is crispy but doesnt crumble to pieces when you bite into them. (just thinking about them is making my mouth water!!) They have 2 tv screens that usually have sports on them. They will change it to what you want if you just ask. The staff is very friendly and courteous!!! I can go on and on about this place have limited space :-) All I can say is if you are in the area you must try them out. You will not be disappointed at all!!!!!

• Visited September 2012

Been to The Lucky Greek? Share your experiences!