“Father's Day treat:)”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #236 of 372 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Took my man her for daddy's day. We had good food. Not great, but good. Outback needs to step it up or they are going to slip down to "fair" instead of average. Getting too big for their britches and letting the quality and quanity slack big time.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

We live right down the street but usually don't go here because the parking is awful. It seems like the small lot is always full, and there are warning signs from Dennys and other businesses everywhere saying they will tow you if you are in their spot. We went on a Thursday night, mostly because we got a gift certificate for christmas. We sat in the bar area. Service was not great. We never got silverware and it was difficult to flag anyone down. I finally had to get up and find the hostess for silverware. We had a shrimp appetizer which was good. I had a nice steak and my husband chicken. This place is not fancy...just a good basic restaurant.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I ordered the filet it was like shoe leather very tough

Reviewed November 28, 2011

No one in our group went away hungry, thirsty or disappointed.Our party of 30 ranged from age 2 1/2 (Anna Lee) to 70+ (Linda, the birthday girl). The staff was friendly the food was great and someone in our party treated so I had no problem with the price. As attentive as our servers were, our host was quicker. In the time it took him to see my empty glass and bring me a fresh beverage from the bar, I was approached by two servers ready to fill the order of anyone at my table. They kept the delicious hot loaves of bread coming, and by the time we were halfway through our Bloomin Onion our meals were being served. My Norwegion salmon was perfectly grilled and the vegetables were just the way I like 'em. I would reccoment this restaurant to anyone with a party of 2 or 3 to 30+. I had a good time in the Outback and look forward to returning.

Reviewed November 21, 2010

We ordered their signature steak and lobster and it was delicious! The drinks and dessert were also great, service was good and the price very reasonable. Would definitely recommend it to others!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!