“What happened?”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Used to be one of my favorite places. Was always a chain, but the food was always flavorful and well prepared. About a year ago things started to change....

First portions shrunk, I could live with that, it was probably too much anyway. Next the quality went south, last straw for me... I still hit the place up every couple months for lunch hoping standards return to days gone by..... So far not happening :)

Reviewed July 23, 2010

We used to love this place until tonight, cold soft mushy pizza, hair rapped around my salmon. I do not know what happened to this place but my dining experience tonight makes me want to cry and my bill was over $80.00. Can't say I will ever go back, sad thing is it was my fav place this is such a bummer.

1  Thank Donnha
Reviewed October 24, 2009

i dont have kids, and I do know what good food tastes like. Why would I say that? because if I had kids, didnt know fresh from frozen, id go back. In fact, ive been there twice. its just a chain of restaurants. im sure they buy their food in bulk, freeze it, and ship it out. not impressed. Does it taste good? sure! is it worth making a night of it? no. its worth lunch with co-workers if you must. they have a sign out there that kids eat free. FREE!? that tells me everything I need to know.

Reviewed March 10, 2009

We usually come here after a long day of hiking or shopping. I have a 4 yr old who LOVES the chicken strips and macaroni and cheese. My picky vegetarian husband loves coming here and creating his own pasta dish. I love their pasta and most especially their Tuscan Ribeye. Worth every penny, I think. Flavorful, cooked perfectly and delicious. Their garlic mashed potatoes melts in your mouth. Hmm, talking about this is making me hungry! No doubt about it, it is our FAVORITE restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 16, 2008

One of my best Italian Restaurants.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Romano's Macaroni Grill? Share your experiences!