“Nice place to eat.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place was not to expensive. They had a nice menu to choose from. The staff were very friendly. Close to the hotel. Very clean and the service was pretty good.

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place was a good choice to visit. First of all, it was very close to the hotel we were at. You could even walk to the restaurant. The staff was friendly. we ordered To Go and waited for the order to be ready. It seams that it was a busy night so we did wait a while. The inside was pretty generic for a Mimi's Cafe. It looks just like the one back home. At that time it was a good thing because I was feeling a little homesick. There is a different counter for To Go orders and that was nice because it all went pretty smooth. The only complaint I would say would be that the food was a bit smaller than the one back home. The West Coast Reuben (my husbands favorite) sandwich was a lot smaller than what we are used to. He didn't even get full. That was the only down fall but the kids menu was well worth the money. I would visit again but I would stick to the corn chowder.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

On January 20 my family and I went to Mimi's café in Corona and had an exceptional time our service was outstanding the food outstanding And the atmosphere was outstanding The wine flights were exceptionally great where can you get three samples of your favorite wines for only eight dollars Not to mention the large quart of soup that you can get for only five dollars You can tell the staff really works well as a team and the management team is always willing to help out the guest in need

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a terrific place to meet friends, have a bite to eat and a chat -- which is what we did. The food is good and we were never rushed out of the place. Between us we tried the crab cakes, caesar salad, a BLT and a turkey sandwich. All were fresh and very good. This is a reliable chain restaurant.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I really enjoy the breakfast menu. There is a good selection of omelets that can can suit anyone's taste and the corn beef hash is probably the best I have had. I enjoy their selection of breakfast breads and the ability of being to add peanut butter to my breakfast toast when I have the desire to be a little different. The Chicken Piccatta is my favorite for dinner. I would have given a five star but service varies depending on time you may visit but usually service is good and I would like a better selection for dinner.

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!