“THIN walls - limited TV channels- okay for $50”
Review of Motel 6 Corona

Motel 6 Corona
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Corona
Great Falls, Montana
“THIN walls - limited TV channels- okay for $50”
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Average Motel 6.
If your room has a door to adjoining room, it might as well be OPEN.
Sound passes thru with virtually no muffling meaning you will hear everything in Their room, and they will hear You.
The usual handful of TV channels (and not the ones You'd pick).
Staff was pleasant.
Central heat OR A/C - not Both, so you won't be in complete control of your room temperature.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Santa Barbara
Reviewed May 15, 2010

For the $40 I paid, I expect bare minimum. A couple things I still expect were missing. There was no remote for the TV, no soap (or other toiletries), no hair dryer. All of these things I can forgive for the price. The location was great – right off the freeway, in a decent area.

The biggest problem was noise. There is white noise from the nearby freeway, which is fine because it helps drown out motel noise. However, when people walked upstairs the building made a creaking so loud it actually woke me up. Also, on the Friday night I stayed there were people driving into the parking lot with music blaring in the middle of the night, and also those yelling across the complex to their kids at dawn.

If I were to stay here again (hard to beat the price) I would request a room in the back away from the pool and main parking, and on the upstairs level. I would also make sure I actually got a nonsmoking room upon check-in because my room did need some airing out when I arrived.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
Reviewed May 5, 2010

we were in town for 1 week we decided t gice mote ^ a shot since it was the cheapest in the area & we were in a budget trip so we didnt expect much, lobby was super clean we said maybe its just the lobby then went to the room & it was really perfect for what we paid , slean room good service, good night sleep thats all we needed

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank cali_traveller28
Santa Maria, CA
Reviewed November 11, 2007

We reserved the room directly online from motel 6 site. When we arrived we paid CASH for the room. We had reserved 1 queen size bed and were told they had gave them all away so they would give us 2 full size beds instead. The room was decent inside but there were car alarms going off and people outside all hours of the night. At 7AM we were rudely awaken by the landscapers mowing lawns & using leaf blowers on a Sunday. After we got home from our trip I got online and was stunned to find that they had also charged my credit card (which i used to just reserve room). I had contacted the Manager which said he would refund me. A month had passed and still no refund. I have called back twice a month for the last 4 months and he will not return my calls and still NO REFUND!!!! Beware of staying there.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Chevygirrl4x4
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 18, 2006

Geat staff
Great service
A General Manager that goes out of his way to make you feel at home.
Comfortable rooms at a great price.

• Stayed May 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corona
Best Western Corona
Best Western Corona
#5 of 14 in Corona
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Residence Inn Corona Riverside
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Fairfield Inn & Suites Riverside Corona/Norco

Been to Motel 6 Corona? Share your experiences!