“Ok but not what I expected”

Fender Guitar Visitor Center
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Corona
Corona, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Ok but not what I expected”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I took about six girls here ages 8-9 for our church activity. I was disappointed in the exhibits and the hall. What they do for the youth in the community is absolutely amazing, but don't expect anything grand int the exhibit hall. They had some cool stuff, but they were bored very quickly. They were allowed to play the drums in the concert room, but that was it. If you are an avid musician or guitarist, you will love it. I felt it was a little pricey for what we saw.

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Love it or leave it”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

You might be interested in this guitar display if you have a love for guitars. We took our grandkids 13 and 11. They were bored & so was I. My husband liked it.

Corona, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Neat to see”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

It is small do do not expect much, but the exhibits are cool. Jimi Hendrix now. If you are a guitar lover a must see if you are in the area.

Visited July 2013
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Guitar players Heaven.”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I travelled all the way from Australia to visit the factory in Corona. I rang before heading out from Long Beach as I'd heard they only conduct two tours of the factory per day and limit it to 10 persons only. I wasn't disappointed. I was like Charlie out of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate factory when we entered the factory.The guide who took us through was funny & interesting and was happy to answer any geeky guitar questions from me. Sadly the guide from the Gibson factory in Memphis could learn a thing or two from this Fender tour guide.The tour goes for about a hour. Tours are everyday except weekends and Wednesdays. You have to wear covered shoes. No flip flops.(thongs) Unlike the Gibson factory in Memphis you can take as many photos as you like except videos. There is a cool Fender visitors centre across the road that you have to register at before taking the tour. Amazing place to visit. None guitar players would find this place interesting!!

Corona CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Guitar Happy”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Visited with my Daughter and her nine year old son, that is in love with guitars. Very interesting place with a good background of the guitar in our society. Interesting exhibits of some of the old star of Rock and Roll + Country.

Visited February 2012