“Good Not too Expensive Mexican Grub”

Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 378 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Very nice décor and atmosphere in Corona of all places. Ate in the patio area for a late lunch which made for a meal that you could hold a conversation in without any problem. Good service and as many have pointed out, really tasty Mexican dishes that are just a little different from your standard Mexican joint. This place was a nice surprise and worth the long drive from San Clemente. Easy to find and right off the freeway. I will be going back.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I am non-hispanic but I always enjoy the complex & flavorful creation of Latin cuisine. Was on a business trip to Corona, CA and Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen is right next door to the hotel, Residence Inn Marriott. The inside is nicely decorated and the waitress was very nice and attentive of guests. The foods are amazing. There is only one other taco place I enjoyed so their preparation is superb. It was so good that I went back everyday during my stay.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Thought this was going to be just another over priced trendy place to eat. Was in for a nice surprise. All of us in our party enjoyed our meals.....food was very good. Very comfortable seating and great atmosphere. Good drink selection and service was very good. We'll be back. Not an ideal place for little ones...more adult dining in my opinion.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Cool bar. Great Food. Weird location but still nice. The service was excellent. I had a MahiMahi that rocked anything I've ever had in Newport Beach at half the cost. The steak and shrimp fajitas are awesome!!! Blood Orange Martini was excellente.
I'm be back.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Very tasty food. This is not your typical Mexican restaurant. "Modern" is the key word for me. The food had excellent presentation and tasted great. I had the Baja roll which was delicious. All the food tasted very fresh. Service was good.

Been to Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen? Share your experiences!