“Been here 4 times and food is always cold!”

Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 370 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Corona, California
“Been here 4 times and food is always cold!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Shocked this place gets good reviews. My husband and I have been here for dinner 4 or 5 times since the place opened. On the last visit in March 2014 we were sat at a table in the bar, (fine with us) given a menu and were not asked if we wanted a drink for at least 15 minutes. After we finally received our drinks, we never saw our server again. No chips, no, do we want to order food, nothing. after about 1/2 hour, a wait person that kept going to the bar to get drinks for her tables asked if we had ordered, we said no, but we want to. She took our order, when our food came the beans were cold, refrigerator cold. They were served in a small cup on the plate, I think they took it right out of the refrigerator and put it on my plate. The rest of my plate was barely warm, I ordered the pork, the tortillas were hard so I could only eat the one in the middle of the foil wrapper. No one asked us if our food was ok, other tables around us were complaining so maybe that is why they did not ask us. They already know it in not good, well I think it might be good if I could ever get it hot.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank donna b

Los Angeles, California, USA
“Nice but not outstanding”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

a pleasant lunch with friends. a little slow on service at the end of the lunch period, but not bad. Food was tasty and fairly original. Nice place, might be better not eating in the bar area(forced choice at lunch it appeared)

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go There !!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Really, really good food and atmosphere.....Excellent service...Try the Jalapeno Ribs...They are the best

• Visited November 2013
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent food, excellent drinks, excellent service. What more could you ask for? Oh yes, the owners are so very kind.

Corona
“HIGH-END RESTAURANT WITHOUT HIGH-END PRICES!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I LOVE this place. We eat there often and have never had a bad experience. The food is delicious with beautiful presentation. The servers are very friendly and the owner is always there making the rounds and talking with customers. The cocktails are very unique and scrumptious - el pepino margarita is the best! It's surprisingly affordable too. A great value! Our favorite place!