“Will Definitely Return!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Corona
“Will Definitely Return!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We love Luna. We have been many times, just the two of us as well as with friends (to include children). We have never been disappointed. The service is excellent . . . the staff makes you feel welcome from the time you enter to the time you leave. The food is wonderful and every attempt is made to satisfy individual requests. The only temptation is to keep ordering the same dish because it's so delicious. Visit once and you will return!!!!

• Visited December 2013

“Will not return”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I were disappointed with our meals and we were uncomfortable with the noise level. It looked like a good place to meet friends for a drink after work,

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Carol G
“Best place in Corona”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Amazing Margarita's
wow, Cucumber and Jalapenos?
how about blackberries muddled in your Margarita?
They also have great appetizers which i favor more than their dinner selections.

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value at Luna”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food. Wonderful ambiance. Good service. It was my wife's birthday and our third visit. They took the reservation and we were all (8) seated promptly. Quick wine service and good appetizers. The entre was presented nicely and we all had a good time.

• Visited December 2013
Corona, California, United States
“I am just a white girl”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love this restaurant! Best organic margaritas, and I love ALL the food choices. I have had happy hour there and had Sunday breakfast for my birthday there. I have not been disappointed and can't wait to try something new there :-)

• Visited February 2014

Been to Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen? Share your experiences!