“Great Food at Affordable Prices”

Mantra Indian Cuisine and Banquet
Ranked #23 of 372 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food was very good and tasty. The service was good too.
They have a large selection of food. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have eaten the buffet lunch at Mantra about 7 times in the last year. I am vegetarian, so I have never eaten the meat dishes. The meat eaters that accompany me enjoy their meals. There is always a selection of vege dishes at the buffet, and though they always seem to be good, my favorite is the Korma vegetables and sadly, I have only had it once during the buffet. There is almost always a meat korma sauce dish, but only occassionally a korma vegetarian dish.

That is my favorite sauce. The first time I had the Korma sauce with the vege balls was at dinner when I ordered it off the regular menu. As far as I am concerned, there is no need to order anything else at dinner. Everyone flocked to the korma dish (party of 8).

Be very specific about getting garlic nan at lunch or they will bring you regular nan. And if the waitor brings regular, remind him you wanted garlic.

The service is usually very good, but this place has become quite busy at lunchtime due to the bargain buffet (about $8). The servers get busy and thus the service suffers a bit. If you are in a hurry, pay as soon as you sit so you can leave when done. Otherwise it takes awhile to pay when they are busy.

It is the best Indian food in the area. I have tried out all of them I can find in Corona, and this is the best. The one dinnertime there, we were the only ones in the place. The service was outright excellent, and ordering off the menu made the meal truly terrific. It is more expensive for dinner but in some ways it is worth the extra price.

1  Thank Suzanne G
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This place is great service exceptional , friendly staff. Will accommodate special requests on food order. The price of the food very reasonable , will continue to give them my business

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We found this restaurant on the recommended Tripadvisor list, and I was literally moaning throughout the entire meal! We shared mouth watering chicken pakora to start, and the chicken tikka marsala was the best I've ever tasted...like magic in a bowl! I love Indian food, and if I lived locally I would return again and again and again and again...yummm!!

1  Thank Lapsaroundtheglobe
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I loved it the food was amazing the employees were very nice. It gives you a scene of Indian food. Nice place to have a family gathering. The price was also very nice. The food left me licking my fingers. The food was way better than I expected it would be. So overall it was Wonderful!!

1  Thank Kajal P