“Better than I expected” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Corona
Phoenix, Arizona
“Better than I expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

I stayed here this past weekend with my friend and our two little boys. The outside doesn't look too great but the inside looked more modern and remodeled. It was very clean and comfortable to stay in. The bed was comfortable and we had everthing we needed in the room. The staff was great and asked how we were doing and if we needed anything every time they saw us. The man at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. We got a great price for the hotel and it's close to two freeways and many restaurants and stores. I would definitely stay there again if I were in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
UT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2011

I was VERY nervous when I pulled up to the building: (1) on the outside it needs a new paint job (2) the 2nd floor walkway needs cosmetic repair (3) looked like people actually lived there (4) did not offer a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign. (4) Staff doesn't bother cleaning your room unless you specifically ask (I was okay with this but other travelers might not) (5) Did not offer and community entertainment/sight seeing information or emergency phone numbers. (6) No listing of other amentities that might be available at cost/no cost.

HOWEVER, the room was very clean & updated, there were two phone books, and the staff was very friendly & tries to accomodate your needs. For the price, I guess I can't complain.

Items to remember: Laundry facilities are across the street & iron/ironing board is NOT in every room. In fact, you can borrow an iron BUT you have to iron on the dining table because they don't have an ironing board for the customers.

Room Tip: call the hotel directly; cheaper