“Go now!”

Cuisines: Sushi
California
“Go now!”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner experience at Tokai. They give generous proportions and yummy extras. The all-you-can eat menu is great and a good deal if you like sushi, sashimi or lots of rolls. I have been to several sushi places in Corona and will never go anywhere but Tokai. It was delicious! My husband especially liked the Ono sashimi and I tried it too. It was fresh and melted in my mouth, and I don't usually eat anything but "wimpy sushi" (the cut rolls). Everything we tried was fresh and scrumptous. The staff was great too. I'm so happy to have found my sushi heaven!!

• Visited September 2011

Bakersfield, California
“Fantastic outrageously good”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Great service great food. Awesome food. Will keep on coming.

Corona, California
“Fun place, tasty food”
Reviewed April 30, 2011

This place is kinda hidden in a generic shopping center. Once you step inside you are enthusiastically greeted (yelled at) by the awesomely dressed dudes behind the sushi bar. The whole place is usually busy. All of the staff are friendly, and best of all, the sushi is delicious. Prompt take-out service as well.

“Fresh, friendly, and the best value in SoCal!”
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Not only is their all you can eat sushi an outstanding value... The sushi is the best I have had in Corona. The staff is very friendly!

You have to try some of the "custom" dishes like the stuffed jalepenos. Highly recommend. We eat here almost weekly.

Corona
“Fantastic Sushi!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2009

This place is fantastic!!!! If the bar is not too crowded, you have got to sit there to enjoy the full experience of the chefs. The fish is super fresh and super tasty!! They just started an all you can eat lunch special that is delicious and very affordable :-)

All the staff is great and treat you like old friends :-) If you are in the area, this place is a MUST stop for GREAT sushi in Corona......

Been to Tokai Sushi? Share your experiences!