SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Welcome Inn(Corona)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksitting areabusiness centerbiscuits and gravyfresh strawberriesfree breakfastsmall fridge and microwavewould stay here againhighly recommend this hoteleggsno meatclose to shopscomfortable hotelcoffee makerair conditioneriron ironing boardbeer and wine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I came here for a training class and everything was perfect. They gave me early check-in at 9am (and fast too!), free coffee all day in the lobby, free breakfast, HUGE rooms with high ceilings and a fridge and microwave.

Very nice staff and near restaurants and a Walmart should you need supplies.

Room Tip: First floor is convenient with high ceilings.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Justin M
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Hi Justin M,

Everyday at the SpringHill Suites, our goal is to reach beyond all of our guest's expectation.

We appreciate you taking the time to let perspective guests know of your positive experience you encountered during your recent visit with us. We hope if you ever return to the Corona area needing accommodations you will allow us to serve you again.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I couldn't get over how large the rooms were. I felt like I was home. I liked the way the tv tilted either toward sitting room or bedroom. The location was a little odd to me but we had no problem finding places to eat. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear itzatrip,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank-you for letting our readers know what to expect when staying at the SpringHill Suites Corona. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us.

Here at the SpringHill Suites Corona, our goal is to make every one of our guests feel welcome and meet all their expectations. We look forward to having you return for a future visit with us.

Genuinely,

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night in April for business. I am a Marriott Rewards general member.

Location: The hotel is located right off the I-15 and just south of the 91, so it is easy to get where you need to go. Since the property is right next to the I-15, there is a lot of road noise from all of the semi trucks. See my comments below about the room.

Check-In: I arrived around 8pm on a Monday and check-in was quick. The hotel did not appear to be busy. The front desk staff was friendly. On a separate note, I forgot to bring my toothbrush and asked if they had any extra ones available, but they ran out.

Property/Room: The property is in great condition and it appears to have been recently renovated in the last year or so. The decor and furnishings are clean and modern. I booked a studio King suite and received the same, although there are only 2 types of rooms at this property - King or 2 Double. My original room assignment was on the top floor at the end of the hall on the east side of the hotel. At any other hotel this would have been a great location. However, in this case the I-15 is about 100 feet to the east. So I could hear all of the road noise, especially the semi trucks. I figured it might die down in the evening, but it was pretty much continuous. I had to request a room change and I was placed in a room on the west side of the hotel. It was much better and I had no trouble sleeping.

Amenities: The hotel has the typical standard amenities, including the free hot breakfast (good selection), pool, and small gym. There is a shop by the front desk that sells snacks/beverages and various sundries.

Service: Being only a 1 night stay, I had limited interaction with the hotel staff. Although they handled my room change request very well.

Aside from the noise issue, the hotel is very nice and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, request a room on the west side of the property, not facing the I-15.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank IntlSalesGuy
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear IntlSalesGuy,

Thank-you for taking the time to write a positive review regarding your stay with us. We appreciate you as our guest and thank-you for choosing the SpringHill Suites for your hotel accommodations. We sincerely look forward to serving you again in the future.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our family made this Marriott property our base camp during our week-long visit to So. Cal. We traveled west from north Texas and chose this property because it allowed me to use my 40,000 Marriott points to cover the entire week's stay!

After we completed our tour of the Hoover Dam, we deicided to drive on to So. Cal and arrived a day early. I called the front desk and was told that the hotel was fully booked but was given assistance in booking at another Marriott property just 16 miles away that also was a King suite with queen sofa bed layout AND a full size kitchen with fridge and 2-burner stove.

Our 3rd floor room was nice and cool when we entered and smelled clean. First impressions are everything to our family, and we were pleased in what we walked into.

The SpringHill Suites is conveniently located off !-15 and near all the main highways to take you north into LA or south to San Diego. There are also shops (Walmart, Albertson's, Costco) nearby to get those items you may have accidentally left at home like snacks and beverages to keep in your suite's mini fridge. The hot breakfast each day was a great start to each day of our stay. The cantaloupe & strawberries were so sweet! All the staff are friendly and very accommodating.

The property is very well maintained, clean and its modern style appealed to us. All the staff from the front desk to the breakfast staff are professional and go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. Upon checking in, we reported a slow drain in our bathroom sink. This is the only reason this review didn't earn 5 stars. The problem was addressed by Maintenance when we made a day trip to San Diego and a found signed note from Maintenance for the inconvenience it caused.

We highly recommend this property and would definitely stay here again the next time we visit So. Cal. Thanks!

Room Tip: Although this hotel is just off the I-15, there is literally minimal outside noise heard in the room. Our 3rd foor room faced the highway & overlooked the parking lot where the gated outside pool was. This was great since it allowed us to see our sons enjoying their swim. View the Trip Advisor photos and click on the hotel's room details to find out the age of the hotel or date of last remodeling.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank INNCKR

Dear INNSKR (ALLEN),

You made my day! The review you wrote to assist other guest’s should be your paid employment. You gave so much good information I was most impressed.

Thank-you for giving us such a wonderful positive review. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to go beyond all our guest’s expectations and hearing when we do is refreshing.

We appreciate you as our guest. We look forward to serving you with any future event.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed July 31, 2013

From 7/25 thru 7/30 my family and I stayed at the SpringHill Suites, Corona, CA and I must say this was absolutely TOP NOTCH. Even with all the events they had going on throughout the week the customer service was very personal. We met the General Manager, Rheta Gray and what a warm persona she had. Ms. Gray granted us a late checkout and even walked us to our vehicle, lol. 5 star service and we will be back to visit this Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family