“Classy, Convenient, and Clean”

SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Corona
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed here many times for work. The location is very easy to get to, and one more exit down the freeway and you are at great shopping and restaurants. My room is always clean and the decor is very nice. The staff are friendly and efficient when you need something.

Room Tip: Choose second or third floor to avoid noise from the lobby.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review letting others know of your positive experience with us.
It is always wonderful to hear when guests enjoy their stay. We hope if you are ever back in the area needing accommodations you will come visit us again.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Corona, CA

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Hotel was fine for the area. One thing was that i left with several tiny spider bits on my legs. I thought I felt something bite while working on my computer at the desk. Next day noticed small red welts

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
rheta_gray, Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and please accept my sincere apologies that your experience was less than perfect. Preventative measures are put into place and adhered to in all our guest suites to ensure each of our guests has a positive experience. I have had no other guest’s mention of any pests in any of our guest suites. If you would be so kind as to call me directly so we may speak of your review I would greatly appreciate it.

We do hope you will give us another opportunity to give you the positive experience we strive to provide.

Rheta.gray@marriott.com
(951) 520-0984

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I found myself making the long drive from Central California to Vegas, and needed a room for the night. I called this hotel around midnight, and they had a room, and I figured this as the perfect place to stay on the other side of LA where I could wake up in the morning and miss the LA traffic. I got into the hotel around 2am, and the only person at the hotel was very nice and friendly. I was excepting just a basic, simple room for what I was paying, but I was actually pleasantly suprised. I had told the lady I was just here with my mother to sleep for the night before driving back to Vegas, and she gave me a room on the first floor at the far end of the hall. This made it very easy for me as there was a side door that went right outside and I could park there, walk into the room, then out in the morning. The room had very high ceilings and was so nice I felt like we were the first people to ever stay in the room. Beds were great, and it was a great room. I would definately come back to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Andy W
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank-you Andy for the positive review. It is always a pleasure to know when we exceed our guest’s expectations. Here at the SpringHill Suites, we strive to deliver a rewarding experience to all of our guests.

I do hope if your travels ever permit you to the Corona area again you will make it a point to come stay with us again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was very excited that I got such an amazing deal for this caliber of hotel. I read the reviews after I booked the hotel and was kind of skeptical. We checked in on Saturday after and stayed until Monday morning. The hotel staff was warm and friendly upon arrival. We were giving a room on the 3rd floor. The elevator is located in the middle of the hotel so it wasnt very convienent since I had to lug a 3 yr old and luggage across the lobby. I found that you can park in the rear of the hotel and enter there and the elevator is right there. Would have been helpful for the front desk to tell me that as I had made it clear that I had a child with me so I wanted something that was easy accessible. I guess he didnt have kids so he didnt know what that request was! LOL LOL We got up to the room, and was pleasantly surprised as we open the door (the doors to this hotel are extremely heavy, so with a handful of stuff you will not be able to just push it open, is a pain!!!!) There was a couch, desk, refrig, sink, microwave in the "front room", then there were 2 beds and a nightstand in the "bedroom" (we had 2 queen size bed room). As another reviewer had pointed out that there is a partition that seperates the 2 rooms but the tv sits on a stand right in front of the partition!!! So you either have to sit on the couch and watch tv (which makes out into a bed, so it isnt too comfortable), or you watch tv in bed. You cant do both!!! LOL LOL The desk chair was very hard and uncomfortable to sit in when you want to just watch tv. When we crawled into bed my 3 yr said Mama this bed is hard. I just thought he was being a normal kid. I got into bed next to him, and he was right. They are very firm beds and quite small!!!! My 3yr old slept on top of me all night long because thats how small the beds were. They were not queens, I believe they were full size beds!!! I love continental breakfasts at hotels. I make it a point to only stay at hotels that have them LOL I was highly disappointed with the selection of food that was at this one. They had biscuits and gravy (which was delicious, I will give them that), waffles that you get to make, wheat bread, muffin (blueberry or crumb), english muffins, oatmeal, 4 different kinds of cereal (fruit loops, cherrios, frosted flakes, & raisin bran), bananas, and yogurt. No eggs, meat of any sort, pancakes, etc. I have stayed in 2 star hotels that had waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and array of fruits and muffins. I guess thats why I was disappointed with this 3 star hotel's breakfast. The other thing about the room is the beds are literally from wall to wall. There is just enough room between the last bed by the a/c and the wall to squeeze by to climb into bed. Plus there was a family reunion going on in the hotel and one of the familys was in the room next to us. They were going in and out all night long, banging the door (since its so heavy it slams shut), people were screaming outside in the hallway and it sounded like they were in our room!!! I couldnt hear the freeway noise but I heard the hallway noise loud enough that I was wishing for the freeway noise instead. I doubt that I will stay here again. Even though it is a 3 star hotel I would rate it only a 2 1/2 star hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Situated right next to the I-15 this hotel is in prime position for travellers passing through SoCal. Rooms are well appointed and the friendly staff on reception could not do enough to help. For a big hotel I was a little surprised there was no bar or restaurant on site, but a on-site shop and buffet style breakfast made up a little for this.

Lovely appointed pool area with disabled access an added bonus, alas being so close to the Interstate meant for a round the clock din.

We stayed here amongst two groups of college teams and can only applaud both the groups and their staff in their behavour.

Room Tip: Be wary of noisy interstate
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I who have travelled frequently for business and pleasure spent a few days in the SpringHill Suites in Corona! The hotel is exceptional; the staff is outstanding and super friendly and always smiling! The rooms were spotless; the entire hotel was neat and clean. The breakfast each morning was excellent!

Room Tip: Our room was great
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit to our hotel. It is always wonderful to hear when we met our guest's expectation. We hope if your travels permit you will come back and visit us the next time you need a hotel in Corona.

Corona, CA

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in mid-June of 2012. Not only do we have 3 boys, ages 6-2 who had a nice stay, but my father who has Parkinsons stayed in an accessible room next to us comfortably. The rooms are new, clean, and spacious for a family of 5. If you need accessiblility accomodations, like my father, I think the room worked quite well too. (Walk in shower, plenty of space.) The breakfast at Spring Hill definitely seems a step above most hotel breakfasts with hot items and plenty of seating. The pool was great, one of the nicer ones at a hotel we've stayed at. The boys spent a lot of time playing there between family events. The location is close to the I-15 freeway and a major restaurant/retail area: The Crossings and Dos Lagos. (One or two exits south of the hotel.) We have family in the area, and will make this our go to spot when we visit Corona.

Room Tip: Accessible rooms are on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family