“Moved to Hidden Valley Parkway”
Review of Twisted Gourmet - CLOSED

Twisted Gourmet
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The spicy spaghetti with meatballs and the pepperoni appetizer are delicious. I believe this place moved to Hidden Valley.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Reason why it is the BEST because .. 1.) Great friendly service and clean....always.! .we are regulars now. 2.) Excellent Food! Their pizza and dishes truly taste Italian and made with love and care! 3.) Super value for the money...taste, amt of food. Only minor complaint is no free garlic bread w pasta and charged extra for more dressing on my salad. 4.) FREE Awesome Music on Sat only! This what really makes it.. THE BEST!! Most ALL are very talented artists (sing and play guitar) very popular oldies at the right volume.. IF you know a better place.. Please inform me.. that both Great Food and Music for a Great Price..!!! Check it out!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Twisted Gourmet is a chic little place with the fun, but classy, interior most people look for these days. Our server was not only great at her job but also was obviously in love with the food she sold us. The restaurant was very clean and decorated with just the right amount of color and "stuff" around the room. There is a small bar on the right just as you enter but it was more like a wine bar & a little more classy than most pizza places.

We were seated immediately since we beat the dinner rush in & ordered bread knots, which came with pesto & marinara sauces. They were warm & still a little doughy in the middle and not too greasy. We enjoyed these.

We ordered one large Love Potion salad, a large "Beer Pizza" (the pizza of the month for August) & a small BBQ Chicken pizza for my daughter. We liked everything & LOVED somethings. I loved the salad! It was a niceRomain lettuce with cranberries, smoked Turkey breast & tomato slices. The dressing was like a Caesar dressing but lighter. I thought it was a perfect summer salad. My husband thought it needed a little more flavor though.

The Beer Pizza was fun! Bacon, sausage, a light marinara & LOADS of cheese! It had great flavor, and was really filling.

The BBQ chicken pizza was the biggest surprise for me & my husband. We don't care for bbq success on pizza but this was not only good, I would order it again! The sauce was not too sweet, the red onions were a perfect compliment & the chicken was not too big or dry.

We learned you can split pizzas: half of one kind and half of another on the same pizza. We will do this next time. ..& there will be a next time!

1  Thank Juju S
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I can't believe I didn't try this restaurant until after they moved away from us.
We had a party of 12 and everyone was pleased and impressed with the food and service.

I had the shrimp Stromboli and shared a chopped salad.
Both were outstanding!

Can't wait to back and try more.

2  Thank Pnieboer2
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Our table has 9 adults and 5 kids and all of us were happy when we left. We ordered pizzas, pasta, stromboli and their tasty bread knots. Both meat and big juicy perfectly cooked tiger shrimps. All taste very good.

Quite a nice surprise for a desert town. The bill is quite reasonable as well.

3  Thank meomeo